Twenty-nine

Yoongi

"You really are a fucking burden!" Jihoon sneered as he walked out to stand in front of us.
"You like to mess my shit up and I'm tired of it"

Only three of his men followed behind after what seemed hours of hiding like cowards.

"Well it comes naturally" I smirked "especially for worthless little shits like you."

He laughed and cracked his knuckles only making me angrier.

"What'd you expect Min? To pull upㅡsurprise me and kill me?" he shook his head.

I just glared at him never breaking eye contact or lowering my gun.

"You see we've been expecting youㅡ but I really thought Ellen would tag along" he said glancing behind me.

"She isn't coming anywhere near youㅡ" I snapped back only making him laugh more.

"You really think you're protecting her?" he raised his eyebrows giving me a surprised look

"If protection for you means leaving her with a wussy that won't touch a gun then I'm disappointed in you Min.....thought you were better than that..."

Is he talking about Jin?
How does he know?

"Shut the fuck up I'm falling asleep already!" interrupted Namjoon who walked up next to me.

Just after I cocked my gun more of his men stepped out surrounding us.

"I have my men as well Mr. Min" I heard Jihoon's voice echo as one of his men held a gun to my temple.

I looked around from my peripheral vision and I could tell the guys were also being held at gun point.

Fuck.

I lowered my gun followed by the man behind me; as soon as I holstered it they held my arms back.
I turned back to my men and they followed my actionsㅡI had to think of something to do but I would not risk their lives.

My quick thoughts stopped after we heard someone walking in.

We quickly turned towards the door to see Eunho walk in smiling.

"Oh! We have visitors...then you're really going to like this..." he bowed sarcastically.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" demanded Namjoon.

We turned back to the door opening and walking in were two men pullingㅡEllen?!

I tried to rush to her but got held backㅡ

"Hey, not too fast fella...finders keepers" Eunho smirked.
I loosened from their grip and pushed them almost causing them to fall back.
"Don't fucking touch me!"

I made eye contact with her as she mouthed the words I'm sorry to me.

"Found her roaming around the park thought it'd be nice to bring her back where she belongs boss" Eunho walked towards Ellen and kissed her cheek.
I found myself not being able to think due to my blood boiling that I tackled Eunho to the ground and began punching his face in.
Unfortunately, he wasn't an easy target and before anything else was said we were both beating the shit out of each other.

All I could think of was Ellen being in danger that I didn't realize blood was rushing out of my nose.

"Get up!" I heard a voice behind me and without having to turn I knew I was held up at gun point again.

I wiped my nose and stood up catching my breath.

"You're making the situation worse" Jihoon wiggled his finger at me.
Eunho stood up and patted down his shirt with blood all over his face.
I smirked knowing he would get pissed and to my expectations he ran towards me but stopped to Jihoon's command.

"Bring my daughter and tie them up I'll deal with them laterㅡEunho come with me I want you to stay away from her too..." Jihoon ordered before walking out.

Eunho looked pissed off but followed anyways.
My attention went back to the men dragging Ellen towards the door.
"No!" Ellen started yelling and pulling away from the men.

"Ellen!" I said loudly still feeling the gun on the back of my headㅡshe snapped her head towards me...I could see the fear in her eyes.
I can't lose her.
I roamed my eyes from side to side trying to figure out a way to get out of this situation when she called out for me.

"YoongiㅡI'm sorry"

She swung her head back hitting the man behind her and breaking his nose.

"I left alone even after you told me not to... I didn't listen to you"

She kicked the second man in the groin and fought for his gun easily taking it after kneeing him in the face.
That's my girl.
"Make a move and I'll kill your boyfriend right here" the voice holding me threatened making her stand still aiming the gun behind me.

I slightly nodded at her assuring that it was okay then I elbowed the man in the gut and twisted his arm until it cracked.

"It's okay..." I slightly smiled at Ellen who was still shook.

I took his gun and looked back to see the guys also taking over the bewildered men who easily gave in.

Without hesitation we shot the rest of Jihoon's men making sure they were dead before leaving.

"I don't give a shit how many men you have we'll kill them all including you" I said in between breaths as I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

I looked up at the guys as they all gave me a thumbs up that they were okay.

I turned to find Ellen standing in the same place with her arms hanging on her sides and  the gun still in her hand.

I held my hand out as she slowly walked up to me.

"I'm involved in this now" she intertwined her fingers with mine "I'm working with you like it or not."

Speechless at her once again bravery and courage I nodded.

"Let's go homeㅡ I'm exhausted" I said as we walked out followed by the rest.

Flashbacks from the night we first met replaying in my head as we climbed into the SUV.

"We're going to Jihoon's house tomorrow."
I said in a serious tone and looked around for everyones approval including Ellen.