3.Enoch O'Conner (again)

Ok SO

IM SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON A MILLARD ONE SHOT SO DONT KILL ME ITS COMING SOON

BUT, I DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK IM GOING TO DO WITH IT SO IM WRITING A NEW ONE BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE WITH ENOCH WAS BOOK ENOCH So I WANTED TO DO ONE WITH MOVIE ENOCH BECAUSE.... FINLAY......

J U S T L O O K A T H I M☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

Also this is gonna be HELLA SHORT and POORLY WRITTEN so don't get yer hopes up too high lmao

Also curse warning ha ha

SO YEAH ALRIGHTY BROTHERS LETS DIVE IN

/////////

*skitch skitch*

My favorite sound. Just me, a pencil, my sketchbook, and the great outdoors.

My peculiarity is strange. Miss P says I'm the only one she's ever met.

I draw, and it comes to life.

Sadly, I can't make it come off of the paper like doodlebob (mehoy minoy), but I make it come to life on the paper. Kind of like a movie and a comic strip mixed together.

Right now, I'm drawing something pretty embarrassing and cringeworthy, as I find myself doing often.

In the drawing its a fall day, the leaves are hues of orange, red, and brown, and I'm under my favorite tree, with my favorite person- Enoch.

It took a long ass time for him to warm up to me (62 years to be exact) but it was well worth it though. I would confidently say he's my best friend, and I know he would say the same. I wish I could say he's like a brother to me because I know he thinks of me like his sister, but there's something keeping me from saying it.

I just can't think about him without imagining him passionately making out with me.

But it's normal to think that about your friends right? Haha .__.

I finish the last touches and begin to work my magic.

All I have to do is touch the drawing and think about what I want the people in the drawing to do, and they do it.

I put my fingertips on the paper and close my eyes and think about Enoch, sitting under that tree, and me getting lost in his honey-brown eyes, and him holding my cheek and leaning in, and kissing me with his soft plump lips, and me running my fingers through his soft curly black hair, and-

"Wow! Sorry to interrupt- looks like now isn't a good time, should I come back later? Or..."

My eyes fly open and I slam my sketchbook closed.

I look up and see nobody.

Ugh. Millard. He's always in everybody's business.

'What all did you see?"

"Quite enough alright, you've got quite the descriptive imagination." He says. "I can't wait until Horace finds out, we had a bet. Looks like I'm getting $10 richer today."

"Too bad he's not going to find out." I say sternly.

"And why is that?" He asks.