thirty // i'm scared, i'm not coming down

"Have you told your boyfriend about me?"

"Parker, it's three o'clock in the goddamn morning."

"I couldn't sleep."

"Well I can, so goodnight."

"Wait! Just- can you answer me? It'd help me sleep. It's either this or banging my head against the wall until I go unconscious and I don't think this face can take any more damage. Tell me. For the face." 

"This is where you stop talking. It's really easy, trust me, you can do it. You stop talking, close your eyes, and fall asleep. Apparently our bodies are preconditioned to do it. Would highly recommend."

"Humour  me."

"Can't this wait until morning?"

"Come on, just, please? Pretty please? Does he know who I am? That I exist? Have you mentioned me at all? How great I look in plaid?"

"I don't know how you look in plaid."

"I look fantastic."

"Goodnight Parker." 

"Hey! Wait! Just, please? I really want to know. Seriously." 

"Where's this coming from?"

"Well, since we're planning on meeting, I've just been thinking about it a lot. I'm curious. He seems like the kind of guy that wouldn't be too fond of you talking to other guys. Am I wrong here? I feel like I'm not." 

"I thought we went over how I get to decide who I want to talk to, not my boyfriend."

"I think you're deflecting. You haven't told him at all, have you?"

"... No."

"I knew it."

"It's not for- it's not why you think. I'm just avoiding an unnecessary fight. Our relationship- if you could even call it that- it's complicated. And not something I feel like explaining at three in the goddamn morning, which is the time, in case you've forgotten." 

"I fleel like you should tell him before I see you. While I am all of the ways over it, and I sincerely do not give the slightest of shits, as someone who was cheated on-"

"We're not meeting up to have sex Parker."

"I know. But think, if your boyfriend was going around meeting strange girls-"

"He is. And he's actually having sex with them."

"Wait, what?"

"I don't want to do this right now, it's late, I'm tired. We'll talk tomorrow. Goodnight Parker."

"... Goodnight?"

***

good news! this story needs to end, so DAILY UPDATES are becoming a thing now. also that bomb. aren't you so excited the waiting has been shortened? 

deds to rayna bc she is too cute