vi. strong black woman who don't need no man

I'm updating this at school, so I don't have my tools to be aesthetic right now. So, the banner will come a bit later. But for now, enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading, commenting and voting! Be sure to do so to earn  a chance to have a chapter dedicated to you! 

Still editing a bit. 

Ash

Ash

"If this is your idea of a joke, you should write an episode of The Big Bang Theory," I chided as I broke into a room that had Reece's picture hanging above a bed. His ego knew no bounds.

Reece held up his hands, cheeks as red as ever, with anger or embarrassment or a heavy mixture of both. I cared not. "I had nothing to do with this."

"Said the slave's owner's wife to slave #4 during a whipping," I barked.

"Can you stop comparing me to a slave owner just because of my skin color!?" he yelled at me.

My eyes bugged. It twitched. I blinked them. "Who do you think you're raising your voice at?" I asked him, stepping closer, fist burning from clenching.

I was seeing red for sure now.

Reece stepped closer himself, his hands folded across his chest, his hip cocked to the side, as if I was no threat it him at all. "What you gonna hit me?"

I didn't have to. Maybe he forgot whose my brother was.

The door opened before I reminded him and Mrs. Red walked in, taking off her gloves and throwing them to the side.

"Spare us the dramatics, Mom," Reece said, rolling his eyes. "What the actual green eggs and ham fuck was that?"

"Me saving this company," she replied.

"Well save it without me," I said. "If you think I'm going ahead with this, you're about as insane as your son is an asshole."

"You don't have a real choice in this matter," Mrs. Red said. "Unless you want to be fired."