Chapter 69

Emma

I went to the bathroom with him.

And the talent that boy has is simply unbelievable.

He did have to work for it though, I wasn't going let him off easy after his very ill behavior over the previous 12 hours. I didn't just bow down to his wishes, I did make Harry beg.

And boy did he beg.

His hand drew slid dangerously high on my thigh and there was a point while sitting on his lap that I thought he was going to suck my earlobe right off. He was relentless kissing my neck and biting my skin, that the pull between the two of us was too much for me to handle and I couldn't say no.

Once he got me there though...I'm short of breath just thinking about it.

He was so gentle and dominante all at the same time given my arm was still a little sore from my fall. I can still feel Harry's hands all over me, squeezing my waist, lifting my thigh, biting on my bottom lip, and then the way he pinned me against the wall with his hips of his before crashing his lips onto mine...simply intoxicating

We were so intune with one another, our only focus on each other. The train could have derailed and we still wouldn't have noticed.

Slowly he maneuvered his hand between our two heated and wanting bodies, unbuttoned my jeans, and slipped his fingers against me, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

I couldn't help but moan at the irresistible feeling shooting between my legs. As he paid such exquisite attention to that special bundle of nerves I hooked my arm around his neck to bring his lips back on mine.

But when I felt his cool rings meet my heat and all bets were off.

I threw my head back, squeezed my eyes such, and let a very deep throated moan escape my lips. Before I knew it Harry's other hand covered my mouth, hushing my moans as he sucked on the skin just below my ear, driving me even more insane.

My whole body shuddered against him as I reached my high, my knees buckled and if it wasn't for Harry pressing himself hard against me I would have toppled over.

His phone went off completely killing the mood before we could get any further and that pained the both of us...well I'm guessing a little more uncomfortable for poor Harry who I noticed walking a little funny across the platform if you know what I mean.

Luckily it's a short drive from the station to his flat so we weren't all hot and bothered for long.

Since we got back from London, Harry and I have been really good. No fights, no awkwardness between us. Well apart from the fact that I still haven't told him anything.

Thankfully he hasn't pushed for more information since his all too perfectly heartfelt speech on the train but then again it's only been a week and I did promise that I'd tell him one day.

I know he's going to start pushing soon.

And then there are the moments he tells me he loves me.

Each time it's like a hurricane deep inside. I've gotten pretty good at hiding how my heart races against my chest or how my gut erupts into nervous butterflies when I hear him say it but it still happens each and every time.

I still think it's too fast. Maybe I'm being nervous and weak but it's just how I feel.

To make things even more intense he admitted back on the train that he already knows I feel the same way, but do I? How can he know something before I even feel it myself?

I don't even know if I'm capable of such an emotion.

Harry was so sure with himself. The conviction in his voice when he said those words–"I know you feel the same". It was so incredibly sexy. His confidence oozing out of his body, the sureness of his meaning hanging in the air between us sending shivers up and down my spine.