Chapter 6 : Here Comes Another Mistake.

"You only get one life. It is actually your duty to live it as fully as possible."
- Me Before You, by Jojo Moyes.

Princess Adela woke up, but didn't see anything familiar in her surrounding, as her eyes sleepily searched the ceiling over her. But then, it hit her, so hard she was nearly going to fall off the bed. All of the previous night's events slowly unfolded themselves in her mind.

She controlled a shriek from getting out of her mouth, as she slowly turned her head to the side, just to see the Prince of Larcbost sleeping with his head resting on the back of the sofa, his hair just a little messier than normal, his chest moving in steady rhythm.

And just a distance away from the bed was her dress piled up on the floor.

Shit, Shit, Shit.

Princess Adela had no idea how she was going to face the Prince now. She'd taken her clothes off right in front of him. She closed her eyes for a while, letting it all sink in, and then she opened her eyes and slowly put her foot down on the ice cold floor.

She carefully wrapped the covers around her body and then tiptoed towards her dress lying on the floor. And just when she had reached there, the Prince's voice made her jump nearly two feet off the ground.

"Is Princess Adela back to Earth?" He smirked, his eyes still shut closed.

"I-I what.... Ugh. I am an idiot." She sighed, wrapping the covers tighter around her.

"You are double fun when you're drunk by the way, thought you should know."

"Shut up." The Princess scowled, and he grinned.

"Go on. Put your dress on. I'm not looking." He said.

The Princess narrowed her eyes at him for a while, but then went forward to retrieve the dress and put it on in one swift motion. Thank God she had been wearing her corset.

The Prince then opened his eyes and smiled sweetly at her.

"Really, though. Virgin?" He was now grinning so wide, and the Princess couldn't do anything but cover her face with her hands.

"I should go back." She sighed, "It would be a disaster back at the Palace with me missing."

"I can escort you back if you want." He said, "Not over the roofs, of course."

"Then there'd be too many questions." She pouted, "And what makes you think I'd want everyone to know I slept in this Palace?"

"I'm sure they'd be crazy happy to hear that." Prince Sebastian chuckled, but Adela just raised her finger to point at him.

"One word out of your mouth about last night," She said quietly, "and I will sue you, Prince or no."

The prince zipped up his mouth and raised his hands. Princess Adela smiled victoriously and then went forward the open the window she'd climbed into the Prince's room last night from.

"Have a good day, Prince." She grinned, and in one swift move she was out of the window.