Chapter 31

"I love you. You're mine. I'll kill any bastard who tries to take you from me."
- Samantha Young

Warning Mature Scene Ahead.

Chapter 31

                "Mother, I'm going out for a bit, I want Amanda to explore Mexico, since it's her first time here" Xavier shouts from the main door as we were heading out. What I love about this man is that even though he is a Mafia Boss, he still treats his family normally, and still acts like a normal man around them. Letting his mother know about where he is going, touched my heart.

                As he leads me through the roads of Cancun City, I couldn't help but gaze at the beauty of it. Apparently Xavier has planned something for us to do today, but he won't tell me as it is a "surprise". I remember when he told me we were going out and I asked him "where Xavier?" He stopped walking and turned around smirking at me "It's a surprise Cara" oh the anger I felt, I gave him my best glare I could conjure and what did he do? He simply laughed at me and left the room.

                We walked around he had ice cream by the stands; it seems everyone he knows who he is, because of the amount of fear and respect he's getting from people. He takes me to Cancun Scuba Diving, and honestly I was speechless. Having to swim with fishes, turtles and etc. felt amazing. Even underwater, Xavier didn't leave my sight for one second.

                Slowly the day started to end and we decided to go home. As we got to the gate of the mansion, Xavier stops me. I turn around confused at why we stopped. He puts his both hands on my arms and pulls me closer. "The night hasn't ended yet my love, we still have much to do" He whispered in his deep voice which brought tingles in my body. "I want you to go to our room and get dressed up; come back to the main door, my driver will bring you to your destination." Nodding I turn around to leave.

SMACK

"Ouch Xavier" I turn to look at Xavier rubbing my bum where he slapped it. I was shocked. He smiles innocently "It was teasing me all day today, I had to do it" Shaking my head I walk away and look back to see him still standing there. I wave at him as I get into the door.

Hurriedly I go up to my room, excited about what's going to happen. As I open the door, I see a package on the bed. I walk towards it and open it up.

(This picture does not belong to me and I do not have any rights over it)

It was a shimmering black lace dress. I look down and see black heels, sitting right beside the box; there was also another small one. I open it and see a beautiful bracelet. Not able to keep my excitement to myself, I hurriedly took a shower, and shaved my armpits and my legs and private parts. Wearing a sexy black lingerie with a strapless bra, I blow dry my hair and leave it as my normal wavy hair. I decided to put some simple makeup and wore a dress with the bracelet Xavier gifted me. Wearing the heels I was about to leave when I saw another parcel, walking towards it I open it to see a black shawl, with a small note