The Right One In (Edited)

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

Stefan had Phoned me and Elena, and he told us about how the guys name from last night was Frederick, and him and some woman called Beth-Anne broke in. Stefan then told us about how he chased Frederick into the woods but lost him as he staked him in the stomach. And this morning Lincoln went home to visit his family until founders day as he promised that we would spend the day together.

And right now me, Elena, and Stefan were sitting in the Salvatore Boarding house on the sofa watching Damon border up the broken window from which Frederick and Beth-Anne broke in through.

"I say we go to Pearl's, bust down the door, and annihilate the idiot that attacked us last night." Damon says whilst hammering the last nail into the window frame.

"Yeah. And then what? We turn to the rest of that house of vampires and say, "Oops. Sorry?"." Stefan says sarcastically, but Damon just glares at him.

"I can't believe you made a deal with her." Elena tells him, but to be honest she did make a fair deal which was very believable.

"It was more like a helpful exchange of information. And it's not like I had a choice. She's... Scary. Besides, she's gonna help me get Katherine back." Damon tells us, we all understand how much he wants her back, but that doesn't mean he is supposed to make a deal with the devil.

"Of course she is. Damon gets what he wants, as usual. No matter who he hurts in the process." Elena tells us, Elena is telling the truth, but there is no need to be so harsh.

"You don't have to be snarky about it." Damon says to her, but soon after saying that he puts his usual smirk back on.

"I woke up this morning to learn that all the vampires have been released from the tomb. I've earned snarky." Elena tells him honestly.

"How long are you going to blame me for turning your birth mother into a vampire?" Damon judges her.

"I'm not blaming you, we didn't even know her. And like you said, she did ask you to turn her, you were simply granting her wish." I tell them as Elena gives me a disappointed glare.

"I'm not blaming you either, Damon. I've accepted the fact that you're a self-serving psychopath with no redeeming qualities." Elena says to him harshly.

"Ouch!" Damon replies with a dramatic hand over his heart.

"Your right Elena, your not blaming him. Your just judging him for what someone else turned him into." I tell her standing up for Damon, he may not deserve it, but I think if someone is willing to dig deep enough they may just find a little good in him.

"This isn't being very productive. We're gonna figure out a way to deal with Pearl and the vampires. Yeah? Hmm." Stefan asks looking at all of us, but I just turn to see Damon who is leaving the room so I decide to follow him.

"Damon, wait up!" I shout after him, I follow him until he makes a stop in the library.

"What are you waiting for Bella? Just hurry up and blame for another stupid mistake I made in my life, I mean it's not like I'm the only one who's made terrible decisions before." Damon says looking so angry, but why with me.

"Well Damon, if you haven't realised I actually stood up for you in there. There might have been things in the past that has made me angry at you... Like killing Lexi, but I know you did it for a good reason, to protect you and your brother's secret, and even if you don't show it, I know you wouldn't let anyone hurt him." I tell him now standing inches apart from him, he stays silent for a while and I can see what I just said to him is still sinking in.