f i f t e e n

Emilia

Emilia

I've never felt cold nor betrayed more than this moment right here ever in my life before. Knowing that the people you count on to save you are not here nor visiting; well thats just sad!

Unfortunately, that's my situation! It's been two days since I've been arrested and since then no one has visited me. I haven't heard from anyone, and when I say anyone I mean Elena.

I don't understand what's taking them so long to figure out that I've been missing for two days; am I that forgotten?

It's either they forgot about me, or they don't want to press charges, or they just want to leave me where I belong, or they're figuring out another way; hopefully.

I haven't made any friends in prison and I always ate alone. But there were those times where a few tattooed guys would stare at me like I'm some piece of meat. However, there was this innocent girl that was in the cell opposite me. Apparently she murdered someone and lied saying it was self-defense; not innocent if you ask me.

Worst part about all of this is that I have to pee in public; in public!

The only time I can pee is when I make sure that the men close by my cell cannot see me pee. Sarah, the innocent girl, knew how I felt and would always face the wall when I peed.

I also learned about the arm wrestles, basically a person volunteers and picks someone as their opponent. I've never arm wrestled yet, but I'm not afraid nor shy to lose or win.

The food in here was disgusting at first but my tongue got used to the taste. It was the only food in here, so why starve myself when I can eat uncooked beans!

The buzzer that informs me someone is opening my cell buzzes. I sit up and watch as Lady Portia slides the cell bars aside and motions for me to come. I sigh and stand up, walking to her.

"Time for you shower."

That's the best part of being here; despite everything going on you can still take a shower.

Portia, or as liked to be called Lady Portia, is the woman responsible for female showers and things related to females; like periods and stuff like that.

Lady Portia grabs my arm and pulls me down the hallway after sliding the bars closed. I look around the other cell bars and everybody is doing a different thing.

Some are flexing, some are eating, some are on the toilet, and some are sleeping.

I roll my eyes when a guy winks at me. "10 minutes maximum." Lady Portia says, pushing the bathroom door open. I sigh, nodding as I walk towards the public shower.