| XXX |

Pagan tore open the front of Ashelin's sarong and she punched him in the face. He tackled her midsection and threw her down on the table, dishes clattering. She grabbed a candlestick and swung at his face, spraying hot wax over both of them.

He slammed her wrists down and dove at her wildly, taking a nipple between his teeth. She let out an angry moan, and drove her knee up between them to shove him off of her. He staggered back and she leapt up, adrenaline and alcohol making her shake.

They stood, staring at each other, her a disheveled mess, and him bleeding and covered in wax.

It felt like a million years and a millisecond all at once, all heavy breathing and clouded eyes.

Pagan grasped the collar of his perfectly pressed shirt and tore it open with a growl. Buttons flew, revealing his chiseled chest. He waited a moment to see if she would run, and when she didn't, he dove on her.

Her arms flailed as he slammed her against his painting. His soft lips were cruel as he buried them in the hollow of her throat, sucking and biting as he freed himself from his pants. She clawed at his chest, nails leaving deep gouges in their wake.

He drove his cock into her wet cunt and she squealed in shock and pleasure.

He snarled into her throat as he hate fucked her. She clutched at his neck, barely able to hold on with her legs as he mercilessly pistoned into her. She slapped him hard across the face, and he wound a fist into her hair, smacking her head back against the pink canvas. She brought her knee up between them and he pulled out of her, flipping her around so that her tits pressed up against the painting.

Her nipples sang at the rough material scraping against them, and Pagan held her wrists behind her back as he pushed his thick length back into her dripping pussy. Ashelin moaned at the stretch and looked up at the smirking likeness of the King, smug that his inspiration was fucking this woman up against him.

"You egotistical," she panted, "fucking primped-up bitch!" The redhead struggled, doing nothing to evade the burning orgasm building deep in her belly.

He chuckled and leaned down, running his tongue up her shoulderblade as he pounded into her again and again. "I think you've wanted my ego inside you since the second you laid eyes on me," he growled. "Now show me how well you please your King."

Her body clenched with her orgasm, rolling over her in waves as Pagan lost it inside of her, burying himself to the hilt and pressing them both into the painting as his cock pulsed with his own pleasure.

They collapsed back onto the floor in a heap of limbs and heaving chests. Ashelin quivered as he pulled his softening length out of her, and she flopped next to him with a grunt.

"Stay with me tonight," Pagan said. "My last night."

"No." Her eyelashes fluttered as she met his gaze. "You're not going to die tomorrow."