| XXXVI |

Vaas groaned as his cock spurted down Ashelin's throat and she swallowed every last drop. They'd spent the last few days in his hut, nursing him back to health with food, whiskey, and sex.

She had been surprised how much strength he still had in him considering the month he'd spent wasting away in Hoyt's basement.

How quickly he recovered upon returning to freedom. To Kingdom.

She enjoyed taking care of him, and even though he protested she knew he enjoyed being fussed over. But soon they would be back to regularly scheduled programming and he had a wonderfully violent night planned for his Snowbird.

"Are you ready for your present?" Ashelin purred, rolling off of the bed. Vaas linked his arms behind his head and smirked, looking every inch the confident pirate king in all his naked glory.

"You haven't showered me with enough gifts, hermana?" he asked.

She held out her hand to him with a grin. "Oh, this one is special."

A little ways out from the village, under a palm tree, lay a serene little patch of sand

A little ways out from the village, under a palm tree, lay a serene little patch of sand. Vaas saw three large rocks in a row, but as Ashelin led him closer he realized that they weren't rocks.

He nearly doubled over with laughter at the sight of the three heads sticking out of the sand. She couldn't help but giggle at the sight of him running up and kicking sand in Hoyt's face.

"Look at you fuckers!" he whooped, and Brock looked like he was going to pass out.

Ashelin sat down and stretched out in the sand, watching as her man gleefully smacked Archon on the cheek.

"I couldn't get any ribbon, but they're wrapped up quite nicely, I think," she said, and the look on the pirate king's face was that of a kid in a candy store.

"Just kill us." Brock's voice was hoarse and Archon spit out a string of Spanish.

"Oh, I will." Vaas knelt down and grinned. "Slowly."

Ashelin turned when she noticed Pagan and Yuma strolling down the beach towards them. The ex-King's bright pink suit looked out of place in the heat, as Yuma wore a red bikini to soak up the rays.

Pagan motioned to the prisoners as Vaas taunted them. "Lovely renovation."

"Thanks." Ashelin smiled, and got to her feet. "Are you sure you don't want to stay and enjoy the local charm?"

Yuma laughed. She'd gotten on famously with most of the pirates, as they were her brand of rough and tumble.

"Ah, there's a family of a friend that I would like to visit with in America," Pagan replied. "Are you sure you don't want to join us?" he asked, though he already knew the answer. The change in the redhead's demeanor since reuniting with her pirate was not lost on him.

She grinned, and glanced back at Vaas as he jogged up to them. "Not a chance."

"Five million." The pirate King smirked.

"Right, not falling for that again." Pagan rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't be able to keep her away from you."

Yuma held out her hand to Ashelin and they shook. The redhead shook Pagan's hand as well, and he lingered for an extra moment to kiss her knuckles.

Vaas raised an eyebrow.

"Safe travels," Ashelin said, and her newest friends turned to walk to their waiting helicopter.

"Did you fuck that pink blondie while you were vacationing, hermana?" Vaas slid an arm around her waist and turned her to face him.

Her lips curled into a mischievous smile. "If I did?"

He growled, and she shivered with anticipation. "I'll have to remind you who you belong to."