Chapter 25

Enjoy

••••••••••••••••••••••
Nicholas POV

She looks so peaceful when she sleeps.
I just couldn't not look at her.

At the end I couldn't resist the urge to touch her. And I did just that, I stood up and went to the seat next to her, then I gently touched her face. Her skin was so soft. I never cared how anyones skin felt.

Then I went touched her eyes which were closed and went downwards and touched her  slightly parted lips with the tips of my fingers, those pulpy kissable lips of hers.

She started shuffling and then her head settled on my shoulder.
I put my hands around her to make her feel comfortable, and I feel her leaning in to my chest. So I tried to sleep as well.

I heard the steward moving she was serving us food.
I tried to move and not wake Bella up but I did just that and I heard her mumbling something then she opened her eyes.
My arms were still around her and she just looked around and then at me then she moved away from me, almost pushing me away.

"Food is here! I tried to wake you up I thought you'd want to eat later maybe ?"

"No it's fine "

She didn't even make eye contact.
She left for the toilet and then came back her food was served in the seat opposite mine.
She calmly sat and started eating. I just observed her she didn't seem to mind or notice, probably the later.

I have so much to think about and yet whenever I look at her I get calmer and there's nothing else on my mind but her.

After finishing her food she just asked out of nowhere.
"Were you touching me when I was asleep ? I felt something "
"Yes"
"Why ?"
"Because I felt like doing just that "
She didn't say anything back and continued looking through the window.
The journey continued being silent.
Soon enough we found our selves at our destination.
My dad's assistant found us soon at the airport, she greeted us and showed us the car we were to ride.
We arrived at the hotel soon enough and someone didn't know I had company with me and that she needed a room for her self and now we have to share the suite.
"I'm not sharing a room with you "
"There isn't much choice, unless you wanna go find another hotel... well even that is not possible since I will be needing your services at all time "
"You sleep on the couch "

"Couch? Honey there's two beds in the suite ... I'm just making sure to get you your own suite rather than share with me "

At that she blushed and then looked slightly pissed at me. I just took the keys and headed to the elevator seconds later I heard her steps meaning she was right behind me.

By the looks on her face I think she likes what she sees .
"Settle down and maybe take a shower and I'll order something for you to eat... it's already too late to go out anyways "

Because of the time difference we arrived at the hotel late so we have to wait until tomorrow to start our work and all.

I dried my self in a towel and got out of the shower surprisingly I felt energized and not sleepy at all. I got dressed and went out.
She was still in the shower. I'm guessing.

Moments later she came out of her room.
I looked her up and down and I saw her get uncomfortable and then I said:
" Come I've ordered pizza and salad and few other things "
*mentally face palming my self
I tapped the space next to me for her to come sit, she seemed to think it through her head then eventually she did.
We ate our food silently.
I kept looking at her she looked nice when she was eating. I found my hand moving to touch her hair.
She just flinched but stayed still.
"You're beautiful you know that "
She didn't answer.
I moved closer and turned her face so now I was met with her eyes.
I don't know what it was but I found myself pulling her, I heard her gasp and then I crashed my lips onto hers.
I felt hunger for her lips, I kissed her and she kissed me back. I smirked knowing she's reacting the way I want her to.

  I felt like I want more, pulling her in my lap she didn't hesitate she just applied. I was coping her face with one of my hands and I ran my other hand up and down her body all the way to her legs.
She was making a sweet sound that I won't mind getting used to.
I was so in the moment that I found myself flipping her and positioning myself on top of her.
She suddenly stopped and looked at my eyes as if asking me for something.
I looked at her, and I think she got all the answers she wanted, and I just kissed her again this time going down her neck and hearing her sweet voice moaning and calling for me.

I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted her and this was the perfect time.
I just carried her while kissing her and went to the nearest bed.
I dropped her on the bed and she just began undressing me.
I did the opposite and took off her cloths which was just a shirt ...
"Nothing?" I heard myself asking
She just blushed.
"Damn it! This is beautiful, you're beautiful "
And in that moment I know we're gonna have a long night.