Character Interview with Sofia & Adrian!

A/N: This is a character interview I originally posted for the Wattpad Block Party. Re-posting it here in case you missed it!

1. What do you love the most about your significant other?

Sofia: I love how mature Adrian is. He's definitely the adult in our relationship, and I love how he's always thinking ahead and planning our future together. Plus, he gave me my happily ever after that I had been dreaming about since I was a little girl.

Adrian: I love how Sofia is her own person and is so unassuming. She definitely stole my heart without even trying.

2. What is your favorite physical feature from your partner?

Sofia: Adrian's smile, and his incredibly toned abs. Perks of dating a soccer player :)

Adrian: Her blonde hair, especially when it's braided to the side, and she's wearing her glasses. Ongoing fantasy right there.

3. What was your most awkward moment?

Sofia: When Adrian and I fell asleep in the backseat of our car in a parking lot and were woken up by a cop the next morning.

Adrian: When I first asked Sofia out on a date in a movie theater after I pretended I had lost my phone to get her alone.

4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?

Sofia: Snuggling with Teddy when Adrian's not around. No, I'm not ashamed. He's so fluffy!

Adrian: Falling asleep with Sofia in the TV room.

5. What is your favorite movie or show to watch together?

Sofia: Office Space

6. When did you first realize you had fallen for you partner?

Sofia: I had a crush on Adrian for a long time, and every time he would do something nice for me it accentuated that feeling. But I'd have to say the moment I fell for him was when Adrian stayed with me all day after I had an endoscopy.

Adrian: I always felt something for Sofia since the moment we met, but she was too young for me and I tried to ignore it. As I watched her grow up, it became increasingly harder to ignore, and when she left for London I realized I had fallen for her.

7. What is the most romantic thing your partner has done for you?

Sofia: When Adrian came looking for me in London, even though I had no idea at the time.

Adrian: When Sofia moved with me to DC. Also, when she showed me all the drafts of unsent emails she had written to me.

8. If you were to fall in love with your partner all over again, what would you change?

Sofia: I would have confided in Adrian sooner, and I would have answered his emails when I was in London.

Adrian: I would have asked her out earlier instead of waiting so long, and I would have told her how I really felt about her when she came back from London.

9. Anything you would like to tell your fans?

Sofia: Don't be afraid to ask people for help when you need it. Someone wise told me that.

Adrian: What Sofia said. Can I get a hell yeah?

10. What happens in your love life beyond the book?

*Skip this question if you haven't read Loving Olivia as it contains some spoilers.

Adrian: Sofia and I moved to DC together and we're loving every second of it. I miss her like crazy when I have to travel for my soccer matches, but I fall in love with her all over again when I come home. She still has two years left of college and I'm secretly counting down the days so I can finally propose. Oh, and we have a growing family of teddy bears now.