Bonnie x Sahnielle: Part 1 :)

A/n: this might be awkward for me to write it. Oh yeah, before you read, the last part of her name is not silent 'e'. Got it?

"Bonnie! You're my bestest of the best of fwiends!"

"*chuckles* and you're my best friend too, Sahnielle."
~~~~

*SCREAMS*

"*whimpers* Bonnie, it's scawy!"

"Shhh..... I'm here, I'm here, everything's gonna be okay, I lo-"

"STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU MONSTER!"

"NOOOO!!! I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE HIM!!! BONNIE!"

"SAHNIELLE!"

"BONNIEEE!!!!!"

~~~~

"I swear that I'll come back for you, just wait for me, Bonnie."
~~~~~~~~
"Sahnielle, check out that hottie." Her friend, Helen (i made it up) whispered to her as she looked at the guy who was jogging. Sahnielle rolled her chocolate brown and 'tsk'ed. "Helen, you always called the guys who passed by 'hotties'." She said as she flipped the page of the book.

"C'mon, Sahnielle, stop reading and check the guys out." Helen said as she looked at Sahnielle who was seriously reading.

Sahnielle sighed and closed the book. "And why do you want me to?" She asked. "So that you'll get a boyfriend!" Helen answered happily.

"Uh-huh and it'll end up you having one." Sahnielle said as she looked at the group guys playing frisbees. One of them looked at Sahnielle and winked at her. She rolled her eyes and looked at her friend who was giggling. "He likes you."

"Whatever." Sahnielle muttered and went back reading.

"Hey, what's happening to you? Yesterday you were so hyper."

~~~~Flashback: Yesterday~~~~

Sahnielle was skipping in the sidewalk happily making Helen ran to her.

"Sahnielle, wait up!" She shouted.

"I'MMA KAWAII POTATO!!!!~~"  Sahnielle shouted happily with a child voice as the people looked at her weirdly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was eating chocolate at the time and I got hyper."  Sahnielle shrugged. Helen looked at her with her eyebrow raising. "Uh-huh, and the time when we were at the mall?"

~~~~~Flashback: 2 days ago~~~~

Sahnielle and Helen were shopping until they passed by the Chandelier Store. "Sahn, look! Those chandeliers are beautiful." Helen commented as she looked at the chandeliers through the glass.

"Hmm, that reminds me." Sahnielle took deep breath and sang loudly. "I'M GONNA SWIIIIIIING FROM THE CHANDELIER~ FROM THE CHANDELIER~" At that moment, the glass broke making all of them shocked. "Um, we better go now." Helen said as she grabbed her hand and ran off.
~~~~~~~~

"..... I was in my immature self at the time." Sahnielle explained. "Wow being modest already?" Helen asked. "Just for awhile." Sahnielle replied with a shrug.

"Okay then, let's check out the boys that is match for you." Helen squealed.

"God will find a match for me thank you very much." Sahnielle said as she looked up at the sky and smiled. "Good day, LORD." She greeted.