Freddy x Krisha: Part 1 :3

A/n: yes! Finally! I've been planning this since foreveeeeerrrr....

Inspired By: Some Tsundere Anime shows! XD

This is for you,JosetteGalvez!!!!

A pink-haired girl was holding her mother's hand while the other was holding a brown bear plushie with a black bow tie and a black top hat. She looked around to see kids screaming, playing and running around.

She clutched her plushie tightly. Her father found a vacant table and they sat down then ordered pizza. The little girl looked around to see most children crowding the animatronic bear.

She stared at the animatronic bear at first then she looked at her teddy bear then back at the animatronic.

The bear caught her staring and walked towards her. The little girl's eyes widened as she clutched at her bear tightly in fear. The bear kneeled down at her size and blinked.

"Hi there, little one. Welcome! I'm Freddy, what's yours?" He asked making her looked down. "K......K-Krisha.... d-desu....." She stuttered.

"What a lovely name you have, it's suits you." Freddy complimented making her blush. "A.... A-A..... Arigatou....." She stuttered again.

"I see you're a shy one..." He noted and Krisha nodded shyly, Freddy then patted her head gently making her tense but then relaxed.

"Don't worry, little one, I promise you'll have a great time." He said reassuringly.

"H-Hai...." She replied.

"Wanna be my friend?" He asked and Krisha nodded in response. "Hai..." She said softly then she looked at him. "Mr. Grizzly looks like you, Mr. Freddy." She said as she showed her teddy bear to him making him chuckle. "That's cute, maybe he's my lost twin." Krisha gasped. "Mr. Grizzly, I didn't know you're twins with Mr. Freddy." She said innocently as she faced her teddy bear at her.

Meanwhile, her parents enjoyed watching their daughter with her new robotic friend.

~~~~~~~~

"FREDDY!!!" Krisha squealed as she went inside the pizzeria leaving her parents behind and hugged his leg. "Hi there, My little Krisha." He said as he patted her head gently.

"Freddy! Freddy! I have something for you!" She said as she took out something out of her pocket. She unfolded the paper and showed Freddy her drawing of her and him holding hands.

Freddy took it from her and smiled. "Thank you, my dear, I love it." He said and hugged Krisha gently and she hugged back.

"Aishiteru, Freddy, Anata wa saikodesu." She said softly and nuzzled on his furry chest as she hugged back. Freddy's eyes widened as he heard those words that she said and he started to have a fuzzy feeling.

"My dear, I lo-" Before he could say it there was a bloodcurdling scream in Pirate's Cove. Freddy pulled away from Krisha and looked at the Pirate's Cove to see the gruesome sight.

A kid lying on the ground with a whole on his head and blood coming out of him. Foxy's mouth was holding a bloody frontal lobe.

Freddy heard someone crying. He looked down to see Krisha looking at the sight as she cried. "Krisha don't look!" He said as he covered her eyes and comforted her.

Her mother ran towards them and snatched Krisha from him. "STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU MONSTER!!!" Her mom shouted then she ran out of the pizzeria with Krisha in her arms who was still crying leaving Freddy in shock.

"Krisha...."
~~~~~~~~~~

Krisha was now 20 and she grew up into a beautiful lady. Not a graceful one, might I say. The little dandere turned into a bada** tsundere.

Most guys wants her but she rejected them but they forced her but then they ended up in a hospital with bruises and broken bones.

"Krisha, I'd like you to meet someone!" Her mother called at the backyard.

Krisha groaned as she rolled her eyes. 'Great, another douchebag (Is that even a bad world?)' She thought as she puts her katana back to her sheath and went inside the mansion.

She walked to living room to see guests and your parents talking and laughing. They noticed her presence and turned to her.

"Ah, Krisha, you're he- why aren't you wearing something decent and feminine?" Her father asked.

"I came from training." She answered as she sat down on the couch wiping her sweat, her father facepalmed.

"Nevermind, Krisha, this is Sakura Makoto, and Makoto, this is Krisha, my daughter." He said.

Krisha looked at Makoto with a cold look as she observed him.

Makoto has blonde hair and blue eyes. (No, it's not Goldie in disguise.)He also has a smile that girls will make them go crazy.

"Might I say, Mr. Garubesu, your daughter looks so lovely like the blooming blossom of the sakura. " He said while looking at her dreamingly making Krisha's eye twitched.

"Ukaa-san, Otou-san, what's the meaning of this?" She asked as she looked at her parents.

"Krisha, you and Makoto are betrothed!" Her mom squealed.

"NANI?!!" Krisha shouted as she bolted up from the couch.

"Krisha, manners." Her father said seriously and Krisha just scowled. " I don't give a sh*t about it!" She exclaimed and she stormed off to her room upstairs.

"Koko ni modotte kite, wakai josei!" (Come back here, young lady!) Her father called out but she ignored him and continued walking up to her room.

She opened the door and went inside her room then banged the door closed.

"Ya, naze karera wa watashi o sa sete kurenai no?" (D*mn it, why can't they let me be?) She muttered angrily as she walked to her bed and flopped down on her bed making her childhood teddy bear jumped.

She looked at her teddy bear for awhile then she picked it up and faced it to her.

"Freddy....." She sighed sadly and she clutched it to her chest.

'Wait a second, did I miss him?" She then shook her. 'No, he's a robot, he can't miss me, robots don't have feelings.' She thought as she sat up and sets the bear aside, she then drifted off thinking about Freddy.

Krisha grabbed a pillow and buried it on her face and groaned. 'Kare ni tsuite kangae o tomeru!' (Stop thinking about him!) She shouted in her thoughts.

Then there was a knock on the door. She stood up and opened it to see her father. "Dear, you must marry Makoto, so that our company will keep on going and plus, he's a good man." Her father said but Krisha wasn't affected by his fake pleading.

"Moshiwakearimasenga, arimasen." (Sorry but no) She said and she closed the door before her father speaks.

"I don't want to marry just for the company, I'm out of here." She muttered and she started to pack her things.

That night, she sneaked out of the house and rode on a taxi to the airport.

'Attention, a plane trip to United States is in gate 8, I repeat 'Chui, Amerika e no hikoki wa geto 7 ni arimasu.' The speaker said and Krisha walked to gate 7 to leave Japan.

'Freedom here I come!' She thought as she walked inside the plane.