Chapter 13

"Kohen, I need to go home." Eleanor whined again, would she ever stop whining? God, she was like a broken record; home, home, home! That's all she said.

"Nope," I said with a smile as I curled deeper into her ribs. Okay, fair enough, maybe if I wasn't clinging by her waist like a needy monkey, then maybe she could've gone home an hour ago like she said she would. Her dad was finallygone, so she wanted to go back. "Just when I'm getting comfortable you say you gotta go. You're so annoying, a pain in the ass... like, you had to wait until I was comfortable, didn't you?"

"Kohen. Get. The. Fuck. Off. Me!" She poked my ribs me as she spoke, it did hurt but I wasn't going to let go. Truth was, I was getting comfortable and I also didn't want her to leave. "At least admit you want me to stay..."

"Ew, as if! Why would I ever want such thing..." I scoffed offended. She was so cute and so soft and just so huggable! I wanted to squeeze her so tight! But of course, I couldn't do that because I'd be reinforcing her point and I wouldn't want that.

"Because you like me."

"Here we go again, I don't like you, you're just... like okay to be around, but that's it." I buried my face at her side, even her skin smelled good, God what did she even shower with? She used the same things I did, how come I didn't smell as good as she did?

"Listen, Tyler, I'm gonna go whether—ah!" She shouted interrupting herself. It was probably my fault, I didn't want to hear what she was saying. "Did you just— did you just fucking bit me?"

"You taste salty, Eleanor..." I told her with a frown, she glared at me with such anger and annoyance, I knew she had enough, so before she could get back at me, I let her go. "Fine, go home... see if I care."

She rolled her eyes and let out an angry sigh. "You're just so—"

"Kissable?" I interrupted her with a smile on my lips, she looked down at me with a serious frown.

"Infuriating, irritating, aggravating and annoying," She smirked at me as she listed the same words from last night.

"The least you could do if you're gonna repeat the same thing, is change the order of the words..."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She turned around to leave but I grabbed her hand and pulled her down to the bed, she fell on top of me, she laughed and my heart fluttered. Jesus. "Tyler, I really do need to go."

"I know, I know," I kissed her one last time. I took my time and she followed my lead. When we pull away, she had a little blush on her cheeks, looking up at me she pecked my lips once more, I had her closer but I wanted her closer to me. "That's for you to miss me on your way home and think about that horrible decision you made when you left."

She laughed and stood up, this time looking like she actually didn't want to leave but she ended up leaving. And it wasn't like I was upset that she had to go, I kept her around for enough time, she hadto go... but when the door closed, I couldn't help but feel this sudden rush of something... I wanted to get up and ask her not to leave, to stay, to move in with me if that's what was needed for me to have her near every hour of the day.

So yeah, you could say I was kind of needy and clingy.

And you could also say that maybe, just maybe, I really am catching feelings for Eleanor.

I'm supposed to be doing an essay but no matter how much I try, I can't get into it. My mind's running wild, and honestly, I don't know what the hell is going on.

I contemplated the idea of telling the girls, telling Gio... but I'm a little afraid of what they might say and what would Isay, anyway? Hey, guys, so... I've been sleeping with Eleanor and then we also started hanging around and I think I'm catching feelings for Eleanor?Yikes, too deep, too weird.