Going Home

When Stephanie and I were in class, I can't help checking my watch every five minutes and I know she noticed too. But she didn't ask anything since she already know how I am and the fact that Miss Wilson's in class is also why.

"Miss Maslow!"

I jumped when I heard my name. But I was also hoping that there's another Miss Maslow in class. No such luck! I was the only Maslow and the fact that Miss Wilson is looking at me confirmed that she was calling my name out.

"Um....yes?" I answered, slowly.

"Stand up when I call you," she instructed.

I did and I felt like I could die of emberrassment for that. I was never really good in front of crowds, that was more like my brother. Usually, when I'm nervous, I can't speak loudly so people could barely hear my voice and my mind goes blank. So, I get in trouble in class a lot. I blame the teachers for picking on me to answer most of my questions.

"Now, could you please answer this question?" she asked, pointing to the board.

I looked at the board blankly and didn't say anything.

"Well?"

"I-"

KRINGG!!!!!

Phew! Saved by the bell.

"Okay class," Miss Wilson said as we all started packing our things. "Please do your homework as it is due next Monday. I want it on my table and no excuses for any incomplete work."

Most of us weren't even listening but who would? We just want to got home in peace and have an awesome weekend but with Miss Wilson yelling about schoolwork, it is a little tiring.

Anyway, when I got home, one of the first things I noticed was the crowd that gathered in front of the house. I stopped in my tracks not sure wether to go in like a normal person or just use the back way.

"I'm guessing your brother's home," Stephanie whispered to me.

"Really?" I said sarcastically. "Didn't notice that at all with the crowd blocking the front door."

"Okay, okay," she said. "No need to get snarky."

"Can I just stay at your house for a while?" I sighed.

"Sure? I mean you haven't seen him in a while so...." she let herself trailed off.

I bit my lip, not even sure what I got to do. Wow! I didn't even see him yet and I'm damn nervous. It's about a year and a half since last time. I mean he didn't even come home during Christmas which I had to admit pissed me off a bit and I distinctively remembered that I even had a lecture planned out for him.

But now that he's back home, I'm not sure what to say to him. Is a hi to casual? What about an "I miss u!" hug or is that too much? Ugh! I don't even to know how to greet my brother!

"I'll just go home," I told Stephanie disgruntledly.

"Okay, then, later!" she waved and left.

I decided to just sneak past by the reporters. There's no one outside the house so what would actually possess them into standing out here surely not one single popstar.

Thats when I realized instead of one it inside the house, there were four!

Oh no! James brought back the other members of Big Time Rush with him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, so probably not my best work or even a good beginning but this is my first time and I'm trying! Crappy or not, I'm still gonna try to finish it by the end of this year. Continue only if you dare! ;D

Just don't forget to comment and tell me what you think bout it!