Chapter 10

So I said I would get this to you by Thursday! I'm acidly proud I got this done tonight I thought I was going to procrastinate until tomorrow. Be happy for the chapter and I'll get you the next one as soon as possible! Love you all! ❤️❤️❤️

love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 10

The triplets completely pass by the road to my house and head in the direction of their cabin which is located in the middle of the woods. My eyebrows crinkle together in confusion. Weren't they planning on taking me straight home after the movie?

I lean forward in my spot in the backseat and place my chin on the back of Harry's seat while he's driving. "Daddy, where are we going?"

Harry completely ignores me, giving me the silent treatment, I crinkle my eyebrows at the alpha's reaction and turn to look at the alpha sitting beside me. "Eddie, where are we going?" I ask the punk man, giving him the sweetest look in the world.

Edward practically growls at me, giving me the biggest death glare he can manage. "What did I do?" I think, looking between the three men in the car who were currently mad at me, for a reason that was unknown to me.

The alpha's don't even take a small glance my way as we pull into the driveway to their small cabin and when we park, I am practically dragged into the house by an angry Edward.

"Take him to the bedroom," Harry growls, to his almost-identical brother.

With those words the alpha in question drags me into the small bedroom, a stinging grip on my wrist, making me whimper a little at the pain. The triplets bedroom really only consists of a king sized bed placed in the middle of the small space, it taking up half of the room, as well as a large dresser against the far wall, which is big enough to hold all three brothers clothes.

When I'm inside the room I'm thrown onto the bed, not so gently. I groan when I hit the fluffy blanket with a small "thud". "Do you know what you did wrong, little doe?" Edward asks me, as I shake a little bit in fright at what the alpha's were planning on doing to me.

I shake my head at Edward's question, honestly having no idea what I did to make the alpha's so angry with me. "You were very disrespectful to all of us back at the movie theater," Marcel whispers, coming closer to where I'm laying on the bed.

"And for that you must be punished," the last triplet tells me, a large smirk spread across his face.

Realization hits me as I remember how I acted like a brat back at the movie theater. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten so angry with the alpha's then I wouldn't of gotten myself into trouble now.

"Come here and lay across my lap, Louis," it wasn't the words so much as the name that Harry called him, that stung the most. He was that mad at me that he called me Louis instead of "little doe" or any of his other cute little pet names for me.

I gulp as I crawl down to where Harry is sitting on the edge of the bed, draping my body across his lap. I was scared about what was about to come next, so I tense up ready for anything really. After a couple seconds of sitting there with nothing happening I start to relax just a little bit.

Harry then leans down to whisper into my small ear. "If it starts to hurt too bad, baby, tell me. I'll go easy on you this first time, but daddy doesn't like naughty boys." I whimper at the large alpha's words, scared of what my punishment was going to entail.

I squeak a little bit when Harry pulls up my short white skirt and my pink panties down in one fast motion. I then feel two big hands soothing the soft skin of one of my most intimate parts. The first slap makes me jump, I wasn't at all ready for how hard it was going to be. Harry's hand covered my little bum in one slap, making the punishment so much worse.