His Queen

❝Every king needs his queen.❞

Every pack has its own tradition.

For the Golden Moon pack, it is no different either. Every year, every unmated male werewolf would travel around the world in order to find their other half; their soulmates.

All, except for Darius King.

As the 'heartless' Alpha of the Golden Moon and the blood Alpha, his is the only name that sends shivers down his enemies' spines whenever they thought about him. In his opinion, the tradition is nothing but a perfect opportunity for other packs to attack his while most of the male wolves are not around, or so he reckons.

Little did he know that his decision would lead him to his mate who crashed into his territory; literally.

Author's Note: Literally the best werewolf story there is. If you like fantasy novels then this is the dope thing you wanna read! It has amazing plot, amazing characters and amazing author.

The story is written beautifully, cheers to Amelia. :)

She also made covers for all my story, I can't tell you how lucky I got. Though this book is not being added here because of that. It's added here because it sure deserves to be.

I really don't know what to say, just go read it okay?

It is written by 'jinwen2509' aka Amelia.

Status: Completed.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!