Chapter Twelve

|Icy|

I watched Asia go into the store then turn my attention to Mónéy. She looked like she was thinking about a lot and I knew Asia's ass been given her a hard time. I wanted to comfort her but I just didn't know how, so I placed my hand on her thigh. She looked at my hand then back at me before pushing it away and looking back out the window. After that shit was awkward.

"Uhhh Mónéy I wasn't trynna do no shit li,-" she threw her hands up to stop me from speaking.

"Don't worry 'bout, just don't do it no more Icy." I nodded my head and stared off into space. I looked at the time on the radio that read 7:45. It was getting later and later but I wasn't tripping 'cause once I come from hea' I'm going straight to sleep. Asia slow ass finally came out the store smiling in some nigga face. Mónéy shook her head and chuckled. I looked at her then back at Asia before blowing the horn causing everybody to jump.

"Jealous much," Mónéy said laughing at me. I ignored her and started my car up. After Asia got the dude number she got in the car and I drove off. I kept glancing at her through the mirror but she wasn't paying a nigga no mind. Her face was to busy in her phone, probably texting that nigga.

When we pulled up in my driveway Asia didn't even wait for the car to stop before she hopped out of it. Her lil bonny ass jetted in the house with her phone glued to her ear. Mónéy grabbed the food then followed behind Asia. I waited a minute before going inside with them.

A nigga was tired than a bitch even though it was early. I walked upstairs to my master bedroom and plopped on the bed. It would've been better if I had Mónéy bent over my nightstand or Asia on her knees sucking me up, but I guess I got to settle tonight. I pulled my phone out and dialed Yoshi's number. He answered on the first ring. That's why I fucked with Yoshi, that nigga always come through.

"Run ya mouth," he said through the phone. I shook my head and picked up the television remote and turned it to some music videos.

"Yoshi wadduhp my nigga, you good."

"Yea man I'm straight, just picking Tee up from the airport."

"Oh yea?"

"Yea man, what 'bout you. How shawty you got staying with doing. She let you hit yet."  I chuckled and sat up in bed. Yoshi was a funny motherfucker and he was nosey, but I ain't mind 'cause that was my lil homie.

"Nigga that ain't ya business, but look she need a few things so imma need you to swing by here and take her wherever she gotta go tomorrow after you lock up the trap."

"10-4 homie I gotcha but lemme hit you back, 'cause Tee up hea' tripping on a nigga already."

"Iight sons." I said before ending the call. I laid back in my bed as I watched Nicki Minaj's ass on the tv screen of her new video Do You Mind. She was looking good as fuck reminding me of Toni. I laughed out loud to myself at that fact that I was thinking about her ass. I pushed her crazy ass out my mind and closed my eyes.

__________

|Mónéy|

In the thunder and rain, stare into my heart.

I could feel your hand, moving up my thigh, screwed around my waist or against my face.

I could feel your lips.......(ohhhhaa)

I don't wanna stop just because, people walking by watching us

I don't give a damn what they think I want you now.