25

warning: not rlly smut but a bit of teasing ((no dicks or assholes exposed,, everything is clothed))

phil was sat in the living room, scrolling through a few emails and documents, sighing frustratedly when the circle won't stop spinning, everything taking hours to load. he had been here ever since he drank a cup of coffee in the morning, trying to avoid both his husband and his disappointed son.

two minutes later dan poked his head tentatively through the door to check on phil, biting his lip when he noticed phil's eyebrows drawn together and a small frown on his lips, blue eyes focused on the laptop screen.

"babe?"

phil looked up, his face softening slightly as he watched dan push open the door and walk towards him. he closed the lid of his laptop, setting it aside once dan was standing in front of him, a small pout on his pink lips as he stared at phil.

"what?" phil questioned, voice a bit hostile, but his frustration faded a bit once dan reached forward and ran a hand through his fringe, pushing the hair back off his forehead, leaning over to press a soft kiss against his forehead.

"tell me what's wrong," dan demanded after the adoring action, and phil just sighed, pulling the younger boy down into his lap, nuzzling his face into dan's neck for comfort once he was straddling him.

"i just, i was sleepy okay? and adrian was just annoying me and chris-and adrian was annoying me," he rambled, not wanting to mention the fact that chris was somewhat responsible for his sudden outburst.

"you said chris," dan pointed out, swinging his arms over phil's shoulders to hold him, letting the older boy tighten his grip on dan's waist.

"no i didn't," phil shook his head timidly, and dan decided to drop it, not wanting to annoy phil or get him worked up again. he leaned back a little to examine phil's face, pushing a strand of hair that had fallen back over phil's forehead, watching as phil sighed contently at the action, lip easing between his teeth so he could bite it.

"don't pick up bad habits from me," dan tapped phil's lower lip and phil just blushed before pulling dan closer.

"you don't really have any good habits to pick," he teased and dan rolled his eyes moving to get away from phil, to check on the chicken that he placed onto the griller who knows how long ago.

"phil!" dan whined once phil tightened his grip not allowing dan to get off his lap. "i need to go and check the chicken," dan complained and phil just snorted, leaning forward to brush his lips against dan's.

"check the chicken," phil repeated amused, and dan just rolled his eyes again.

"why do you always have to say the weirdest things before we kiss?" dan grumbled and phil pulled back a little to stare at him with raised eyebrows.

"me? i say weird things? remember that one time when we were at the park and you sai-" dan flushed immediately at the memory, quickly pressing his lips against phil's in embarrassment and phil just chuckled softly in the kiss, one hand reaching up around dan's neck, holding him in place, and the other gripping his side gently.

"please do not mention that again," dan mumbled bashfully once their lips parted and phil just grinned, nudging his nose against dan's.

"okay but how about that one time when you were like, i want to try something new and you started calling me d-"

"that wasn't-you have had your chance to tease me about it, do not bring that up again-"

"tease me dadd-"

"phil!" dan yelled, slapping phil's chest harshly as the older boy laughed, getting off of dan's reaction while dan just blushed profusely, attempting to get out of phil's grip.

"leave me, i'm not speaking to you," dan wriggled in his grip, letting out a slight yelp of surprise once phil leaned forward and grabbed his earlobe between his teeth, nibbling softly before speaking.

"we should try that again sometime," phil murmured, lips trailing down the younger boy's neck before sucking softly at the skin between his jaw and neck, just to rile him up, removing his mouth once dan whimpered almost inaudibly.

"i think you should go and check up on that chicken," phil teased, fingers drawing unknown patterns on dan's back as he glared at the older boy.

dan wasn't any less of a tease though, because as soon as phil's fingers loosened their grip on dan's hips, dan was grinding down hard, laughing slightly when phil's eyes widened and his fingers struggled to get back the grip. phil was easily hard in a few minutes, bucking his hips softly up against dan's, biting his lip once dan kissed along his jaw, teeth nipping teasingly at the flesh.

"i really think i should go and check on the chicken now don't you, phil?" dan mumbled in phil's left ear, stopping his movements abruptly as phil let out a low whine.

"w-what?" and before phil could protest dan was off his lap, flipping his hair away from his forehead in victory, not afraid to stare back into phil's dilated pupils with an innocent expression.

"maybe you should go and take care of your problem," dan said sweetly, not affected by the glare he was receiving from phil as he wiggled his hips to pull his pants up.

"daddy," he added, winking lamely at phil's shocked expression, quickly dashing out of the living room and into the kitchen, letting out a deep breath of relief once he knew that the chicken was not spoiled.

--
domestic teasing,, yes please

anyways,,

i published a short story called 'all i want' and it would be great if u go check it out

thank!!