11

The walk to Namjoon house was long. Even though its 2 blocks up the street,  it felt longer than usual. 

I knocked on the door a minute later it revealed Namjoon in boxers, and a shirt.

When he saw me at the door he didn't care to say a word. He left me to welcome my self in so I did.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch were he was sitting,  sitting far away as possible.

I felt some tension in the air.  It was awkward. Namjoon didn't look at me not even a glance. I don't understand why I'm here and I don't know why he wants me here of we are going to sit here being mute.

"Why did you want me here? " I asked.

"Come here. " he told me finally looking at me. Without an argument I got up and walked over to were namjoon was sitting.  I stood over him he took my hand and pulled me on top of him.

I am now on his lap while and the television had been turned off bc of Namjoon.

He stared into my eyes instantly sending chills down my spine.

He lightly put wet kisses on my neck,  licking the spot before he kissed it I moaned. His hands were on my hips rubing them with his thumb. He bit my neck before sucking it to surely leave a mark.  This was turning me on so much I don't think I could hold myself up properly.

Namjoon put his hand on my back holding me up.

Next thing i know I am flipped over on the couch, him on top of me.

He then pulled down my pants, took off my shoes and left me in my shirt and underwear. He teasingly kissed on the frabic close to my clit. I groaned. I started to moan in his every touch.

He pulled of my underwear and with a full lick I slightly moved in the contact.

His tounge was like a snake. He was moving everywhere and in every place. My moans got louder as his pace quickened. His hands where on my thigh and my had made its way to his hair. Pulling with the pleasure.

"Namjoon. " I moan a numerous of times.

Then suddenly the door swings open.