Goodbye??

"You know you're pretty good at this." Luaks complemented. He had been giving Jessie a few tips on building. And so far...he was quite impressed. She had done an outline of dirt for a two bedroom house.

"Thanks." Jessie smiled. "How's your arm?" She sat beside him. Lukas let go of his arm which was healing much faster with a potion Jessie had made out of things she found around in the little area WITHOUT a brewing stand.

"Much better." Lukas smiled. "I didn't know you could make potions without a brewing stand."

"When I was younger my mother took me with a few of her friends. One of them taught me a lot about survival. I've always practiced it. Making tools without a crafting table is by the far the most difficult."

"Are you a magician or something?" Lukas joked.

"If I was I would of sent you far away by now." Jessie smirked. Lukas smiled at her. The moment was ruined when they heard a scream.

"Hey that's Aiden." Lukas pointed at the water taking out his sword. Jessie smiled taking hers out as well. Aiden's eyes widened seeing the two of them.

"No. No. No." Aiden begged. "Please don't hurt me."

"I don't know." Jessie glared at him. "It sounds like a fun idea right now."

"I didn't mean to throw you off." Aiden pleaded. "I swear."

"Easy Jessica." Lukas held her back grabbing her shoulders. "As much that I want to cause him pain as well we need to hold him hostage."

"Frezze there criminals." They heard. They turned around seeing everyone else had fallen as well.

"Hey guards." Lukas called over. He was still holding Jessie. Jesse and Petra laughed a bit at the sight. Lukas now had his arms firm around her.

"You can let go off me now Lukas." Jessie blushed.

"Oh uh. Sorry." Lukas blushed as well.

"Well that was interesting to watch." Petra teased him.

"Shut up!" Lukas glared.

"Oooo I bet the Blaze Rods are in for a bad time. These sky city people are not happy with them." Jesse decided to change the subject.

"Yeah hopefully we'll dig a deep hole burry them in it surround it with lava and..." Jessie stopped seeing everyone's expressions shocked. "Sorry.."

"No. No. That's exactly what I was thinking." Lukas stood by her.

"Glad you two are finally getting along." Milo smiled.

"Who said we were getting along." Jessie crossed her arms. She walked off with Isa and Milo but smiled a bit looking at Lukas.

"You two really hit it off didn't you?" Jesse teased.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." Lukas blushed.

"Yeah right." Petra chuckled.

"Oh look...Aiden is coming." Lukas changed the subject.

"Don't use me as an excuse." Aiden walked away with the guards tailing behind him. Lukas glared as Jesse, Petra and Ivor laughed. Their attention was soon grabbed by Isa and Milo arguing.

"Do they ever get along?" Petra asked Jessie.

"Never." She shook her head. "You should see them on stick allowance day."

"Well I think you're both right." They heard Jesse tell Milo and Isa. "I mean, you can't just run around without rules, but you can't schedule and organize everything either. People need to be free to try new things, but you gotta be safe about it."

"I suppose I still have lots to learn." Milo rubbed the back of his head.

"I don't understand yet. But I trust you." Isa added. They both jumped down from the block they were standing on. "Well, Jesse, I believe that's the end of the Era of Sky City."

"We may disagree about how to run this place, but I thank you for everything you've done to this place and for us." Milo grinned.

"I guarantee you that your visit will be told in stories for many more years to come." Isa promised.

"Isa, try to play nice with Milo, alright?" He gave Isa a look. "I know he's a little crazy and you both don't always get along, but he really does care about the people."

"Yes, I'm starting to see that." Isa nodded, "And I will try my best." She sent a smile over to Milo and they walked off.

"Is it wrong to ship your own mother with someone." Jessie raised a brow looking at Isa and Milo.

"Don't worry Princess. So do I." Petra grinned and they high fived each other chuckling.

"Well...I guess this is goodbye." Jessie frowned.

"It was great to meet you Princess Jessica." Jesse stood in front.

"Yeah and thanks for healing my arm. It actually feels like nothing happened to it." Lukas moved his arm.

"Your welcome Lukas." Jessie smiled. "Don't forget to visit."

"Oh you bet he'll visit alright." Petra laughed causing Lukas to blush.

"Shut up." Lukas whispered at her. Jessie giggled a bit. They walked off after saying goodbye to Isa heading off to the portal.

"You know you can go with them." Isa told her.

"Mother I'm not from their world."

"Maybe not but you do seem to have developed a thing for that blonde boy."

"Mom!" Isa chuckled.

"Go on sweetie." Isa hugged her and kissed her forehead. "Your heart obviously belongs on the other side of that portal." Isa smiled sadly at her daughter. Jessie looked towards the portal seeing it was already lit and Lukas and the rest had already gone through. She looked at her mother hugging her one last time and jumped in....

Well there's the end of this chapter. Got to figure out how I'll work episodes 6-8 with an extra character XD. It'll be a challenge. But a good challenge. Lol. See what I did there? No? Okay fine. Sorry. I'm a bit silly right now. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it! See ya later!

PS I hope you like my edit! That thing took forever to finish DX