Chapter Two.

Original published September 14, 2018.

Rewritten published January 5, 2024. 

----

She wiped her eyes before she walked over to the bathroom. She stared at herself in the mirror before she turned on the sink and splashed her face with water. She walked back to the bedroom and sat on the bed. She groaned before she fell back on the bed. She stared at the ceiling. She watched the ceiling fan spin around, and around, and around. She watched the fan spin until her body mind decided to drift off to sleep.

Once she woke up from her slumber, she realized she was no longer on the bed. She was lying on a couch under a blanket. She took her time opening her eyes as she did not like how bright the room was. Blue leaned up, using her elbows to keep herself up, and started to observe her surroundings. She was in a new room. The room had double doors, a large office desk with two chairs in front of said desk, and a large rug under the desk. She observed the couch she was lying on. A nice dark blue that appeared to be a joined set with the chairs by the desk and the chairs to her right. To her it seemed that whosever office this was, they were important.

"About time you are awake." A male voice said. She turned her head and saw a man sitting at the desk. He was busy on the computer in front of him.

"How long was I-"Blue stopped realizing the male at the desk was the same man that brought her here.

"Two maybe three hours. I came back to the room, and you did not answer. I found you asleep. I am very busy today, so I brought you with me to my office." Blue just nodded and leaned fully up. She placed her feet onto the floor but kept her back against the couch. She wrapped the blanket around herself. He watched her movements. She appeared different compared to the other Nekos that have come through the cabin. He saved his document before he stood up and walked over to Blue. He sat on the coffee table facing Blue.

"What is your name?" Blue looked at the man confused. He kidnapped her but did not know her name.

"I go by Blue."

"Like the color?"

"Yes."

"It suits you. So Blue, why do you live alone?"

Blue looked down at her lap before speaking, "My parents taught me at a young age how to be independent. They disappeared when I turned fourteen and since then I have lived alone."

"Interesting...My name is Sebastian. I am twenty-five." Blue kept her head down while the man spoke. His voice was dominant, strong, and held power. He moved his hand to her chin and lifted her head up. He looked into her eyes and frowned. Her eyes were red, puffy, and could not hide the fear. He moved his hand from her chin to cup her cheek. Her head subconsciously leaned into his hand. He smiled softly before removing his hand and standing up. He looked down at the girl before he extended his hand out for her.

"Are you hungry Blue?"

"A little"

"Take my hand and let us go get food. You seem civil compared to other Nekos that I have captured before. Since you seem civil, I will allow you to walk around freely, but you mess up and you will be collared, or chained."

"I understand...." Blue stood up and rested the blanket back on the couch. She slowly moved her hand from her side to Sebastians hand. He held it softly as they walked to the office door and walked down the hall. As they walked, Sebastian kept Blue to his side. They walked down a flight of stairs and went into the kitchen.

Blue kept close to Sebastian but also managed to keep some distance. She followed Sebastian into the kitchen, and he pointed to a seat at the island. She sat in the seat he pointed to, and she watched him.

"What do you want? We have fish, milk, fries, red meat, chicken, veggies, uh..."

Blue chuckles softly, "Let me guess the fish and milk are for the kittens you bring through here?"

"Mainly yes. Most of them only eat that." Sebastian turned his head to his left to look at Blue.

"I just want pasta. Any pasta with butter."

"You just want... pasta? That's it?" Blue nodded in agreement. He closed the fridge, walked over to the pantry, and pulled out elbow pasta. He put water and the pasta into a pot, and then placed the pot on the stove. He turned the burner to high and placed the lid onto the pot.

Blue watched Sebastian closely. She did not want any surprises. While she watched Sebastian, two other men walked into the kitchen. They looked at one another before they started to walk closer to Blue. Blue became stiff and fearful; she did not know what would happen to her. The two men stood behind her before one bent down and sniffed her hair. The same gentleman moved his hand into Blue's hair and pulled her head back, which caused her to whimper out in pain. Sebastian turned around and slammed the wooden spoon down.

"DO NOT touch what is mine gentlemen. Do you need another reminder or?" Sebastian exclaimed towards the two men. The males grasp on Blue loosened, and he eventually let her go.

"Sorry sir, I did not know you already claimed her." The two men bowed and walked out of the kitchen. Blue rubbed the back of her head before placing her hand back into her lap. Sebastian turned back around and catered to Blues pasta. Once ready, he strained the pasta, placed the pasta into a bowl, added butter, and placed the bowl in front of Blue. She reached for the fork, but the fork was stolen by Sebastian. Blue looked up confused, but her eyes were met with those who could only be described as possessive.

"Let me feed what is mine." Sebastian growled.