WEDDING DAY

It was the day of the wedding and everything was very hectic for Louis and Harry. Harry was  in Niall's room getting ready and Louis was in his and Harry's room getting ready. Liam was with Louis and Niall was helping Harry. Harry got his beautiful dress and it looked amazing on him.

One of the pack members helped Harry with his hair and make up to make sure everything was perfect. Louis was just a big bundle of nerves because he thought that Harry would up and leave before the time to say I DO.  What he didn't know was that Harry was thinking the same thing.  Both Liam and Niall were trying to calm them both down.

It was getting close to the time that Louis was to be waiting at the alter for Harry. So he went down and waited with the guests until it was right before Harry was to arrive. Before to long Niall was walking down to the brook and tell Louis that Harry was ready. Louis went and stood by the priest and watched as Harry walked slowly toward him. When Harry got close enough, Louis was amazed by the way Harry was dressed. He has on a short dress that fell just about mid thigh.

Everyone at the wedding was in awe at the appearance of Harry

Everyone at the wedding was in awe at the appearance of Harry.  They all whispered how beautiful he looked and how Louis was lucky to get such a beautiful omega to be his. When Harry reached Louis, he told him that he looked absolutely gorgeous and he couldn't wait until later to rip it off of him. Harry tells him that was the reason he picked out the suit he did for him is so that they would match.

The priest started the ceremony and asked if any one objected to them marrying and no one said anything, so it started with the priest asking if they wrote their own vows and Louis tells him that they did. He tells them to go ahead and say what they want to each other.

LOUIS: Harry, you mean the world to me and I don't know what I would do without you in my life. You came into it just a few short months ago and you have already made it better. I know the moment I saw you that I had to have you as my mate, my husband, and the other parent to any future kids we might have. I wanted to let you know that I plan on being there for you through thick and thin, better or worse, and until death do us part. I LOVE YOU.

HARRY: Louis you are the reason I have begun to trust someone again. I'm glad that Niall and Liam decided to follow me those couple of times, because without them I wouldn't have met the most important person in my life. You have become my rock and the person I depend on the most. Without you I would have eventually killed myself because of being lonely and knowing that the people that was suppose to love you didn't was the worse feeling in the world. Then you came into my life and it has become a million times better. I will be with you through thick and thin, better or worse, until death so us part.

The priest asks for the rings and Liam hands them over. He prays over them and then tells Louis to grab Harry's. He grabs it and the priest asks if he will love him forever and never forsake him. Louis says "I DO" and places the ring on Harry's finger. He then asks Harry the same question and he says yes placing the ring on Louis' finger.

The priest pronounces them married and tells him to kiss his spouse.  As soon as their lips meet, it is like there is no one else on the world but them. It quickly becomes heated and Liam has to stop them before they can get to far. As they pull apart, Harry begins to blush.

Louis and Harry walk off together and back to the house were they will spend a few minutes by themselves before the reception. Everyone else makes their way back to the pack house and head straight to the dining room where everything is set up for the reception. It doesn't take long before Louis and Harry join them for dinner to be served.  The night goes great and they didn't have any interruptions from Harry's family.

A/N: Sorry for it being short wrote it on my phone. My internet is not working right so I don't have any Wi-Fi right now. So again I'm sorry about the length of this chapter. Don't know when I'll update again but hopefully soon.  LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS