Under Control (Edited)

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

As I my eyes start to flutter open, I feel a huge headache forming and I sit up slowly to find that I'm not in my room, but that I'm in Damon's i think. All the memories from last night start coming back to me, and how Frederick had drained most of the blood from my body.

I start to climb out of the bed and try to stand up straight but my legs cave in, before I fall to the floor I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me holding me up. I look up to see who it is, and I see Damon.

"What happened to Frederick?" I ask him as he helps me sit back onto the bed.

"He's gone now, nothing you need to worry about." He assures me as he sits down next to me.

"Alright, what time is it?" I ask him whilst I place a hand on my head, stupid headache.

"It's 10:00, but I wouldn't recommend you going to school, your still really weak from yesterday." He tells me as I try to stand up again but he stops me.

"Fine, I won't go to school, but you can text Jenna to tell her I'm alright?" I tell him.

"Sure, no problem. Stay here and rest." He tells me as he disappears in a blink of an eye.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

A few hours later, Damon was driving me home and he had told me that my uncle John had came home and that he has been working with the founders council against vampires. We finally get to my house and walk in, I see Jeremy eating in the kitchen so I point up stairs.

"No Bella, I will not go to your bedroom with you." Damon says loudly, probably trying to gain Jeremy's attention. I catch his arm as he starts laughing and I pull him upstairs to my room with Elena inside.

"Ah, just like I remember." Damon says as me and Elena glare at him.

"Stop messing around." I tell him, but he ignores me and goes over to my bed, takes the teddy bear off the pillow, lays on my bed and holds the teddy bear on his chest. That's my Mrs. Cuddles, Bonnie lost Mr. Cuddles when we were little.

"Did you know that your uncle has been kicking it with the Founders' Council?" Damon asks Elena as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"What?" Elena asks confused to why he would do that.

"Yep." I tell her popping the P.

"Perfect, we'll just add it to the growing list of how everything is falling apart." Elena sighs as she paces back and forth in my room.

"What happened right there?" Damon asks pointing at a broken lamp with Mrs. Cuddles arm.

"That isn't even mine, it's Elena's, what happened?" I ask her confused.

"Uh... Nothing." Elena says and I look at her, she seems uncomfortable talking about it so I ignore it, for now.

"Look Damon, I'm worried about Stefan. He says that everything's okay but he's clearly struggling. How long is it gonna take before he goes back to normal?" Elena also him with worried eyes.

"A few days, give or take." He tells her.

"What if he's not fine by then, what will we then?" I ask him, and maybe he can just go killing bunnies again and stop the riff raff before someone gets hurt.

"Give then, I don't know. What's the big deal." He asks us as he gets up and gives me Mrs. Cuddles back.

"He's not himself, Damon." Elena tell him as he goes towards my dresser, opens the drawer and looks in it.