Fuska?

The next morning we found out that Saey was OK too. And that they were gonna make a press conference. We still didn't know where Fuska was. But that wasn't gonna take long.

In the conference which was live in the entire world, Something interesting happened. First briefly I'll write what gleb said, Saey didn't talk at all anyway. He looked really upset though.

Gleb

"This.. what happened.. proves we are right... proves why we are doing what we are doing."

It was incredible. They still wouldn't give up. They are attacked, kidnapped, got shot and first thing they say is we were right. This made me believe in them even more.

Gleb continued

"If what we are doing bothered so many powerful people, I can safely say that we are on the right track. If you are doing something great, there will always be people trying to get you down.

This is a perfect example of your world. You are so scared of change. Good or bad... Noone wants change. Sameness is where you are comfortable. But they won't stop us, they can't. We will do whatever we need to do until our last breath. And nothing , nothing will.."

Studio's phone rang. They put it on the air.Gleb was speaking.

"Hello?"

"Hello"

"Fuska?"

"Gleb. Oh thank god."

"What happened? where are you? Are you OK?"

"I'm ..."

Some other guy started talking on Fuska's side.

"Give up or this will be the last of her..."

And .. end of the conversation

Gleb

"We have to find her!"

You should have seen the expression on Gleb's face. The desperation, the fear, the anger all at the same time.

"We have to find her!"

Gleb shouted.

You know, these moments are pure real, you can't act these. This is one of the moments I started to be very sure about these guys. Because you can see in their face that they have absolutely had no idea about this. Not to mention he got shot as well. They must have really pissed of some people.

So to sum up although there are still doubts in me, I really believe them. I believe they are trying to do something. I believe their huge commitment to this case. I admire them.

Right now crazy things happening in the world. It's like a movie. And I don't know what the hell is going on.

Let's consider this step by step.

So ancient technology. I have been thinking about it and I decided that it is not impossible. There are still so many things we don't know about ancient times and we definitely don't know about how they did certain things. That's why we call it the dark ages. And I always find it weird that we have developed so many things in the last 100 years, and before that nothing.

Our history knowledge does not reflect very far. 4000 5000 BC maybe, but the humanity is 200.000 years old so.. And the pyramids and so many other things they talked about actually made sense to me. So even if they are liars, and if They didn't come from there, everything is a plan, I still believe Thousands of years ago we had better technology and somehow we lost it.

And by the way I said even if they are liars. I believe they really came from the past.

But everyone is just so hooked to their story and now with the Hit and Fuska's disapperance, Gleb's getting shot etc.. They got this huge sympathy. Everybody deeply cares for them and nobody is even thinking about these. That's why I am writing this... to give people a little perspective. It's funny how people tend to believe whatever they see or hear without even thinking about them. We believe everything they say to us because it is easy, it is comfortable not having the need to think about stuff. Talk about freedom. Freedom of mind or free of mind...