Chapter 34

We got to the jewellery shop around 11am, Xavier obviously called in some favours because I knew this shop was closed on weekends. Immediately I felt everything was over priced. I come from money and I wouldn't buy my ring from here they're to pricey. "Go look for one you like!" I looked over at Xavier and then and the lady checking him out and I just felt super jealous so I grabbed his hand. Stupid woman!

"Xavier, please I don't want something expensive when we're just gonna get divorced after a year." He shot me a glare that meant 'shut the fuck up and pick one' so I went scanning and after about five minutes we both saw one that we loved, well I loved more than anything. "We'll take this one please." The lady rushed over and I was still feeling all jealous, she was very stunning and I couldn't even compete with her, so I eased off and let them speak. "We'll just take it to go please." That definitely earned me some looks because the lady looked confused and Xavier looked annoyed.

"Okay I'll just need to get your size, do you want to try it on?" I shook my head and she looked at my finger to judge the size, while the woman was out the back Xavier was questioning me. "What are you doing? Don't rush her like that you need to get the perfect ring. You might be incapable of doing things properly but I'm not. Stop being so fucking useless Texas." That pissed me off and I felt like crying, so I left in a hurry leave him to do what the fuck he wants. "Marry her instead then you jerk."

I walked for about 3 hours just exploring California for the hundredth time. I had about 7 missed calls and 15 texts from Xavier and I just couldn't be bothered to look at any of them, so I left them. I arrived to campus about half 3 just in time for my class to start and then I got lost in uni for the day. I didn't once think about the fact I was getting fake engaged. I stayed back with King and Kenzie for a little while just so I could catch up with them about everything when I got another text and decided to finally look. "It's 10 O'clock, I should get going I'll see you this weekend yes?"

I called for a taxi and went back to Xavier's ready to be ignored for a while, can't wait. Except when I walked through that door I saw a very annoyed Xavier King pacing his living room. "Where the fuck have you been?" I was way to tired to argue with him over something like this, I'm allowed my freedom and I wasn't going to explain that to him. "Goodnight Xavier." I hurried up to my room and locked it before he could come in. As soon as I touched base on my bed I started crying. I was to balls deep involved with him to back out now. I really liked him again. I'll be leaving sooner then I thought.