Ooh! Me! I Know! Pick Me! Me!

"Lucy!"

Natsu called for her. He found her currently seated on the floor somewhere with little Asuka under the watchful eye of Bisca.

She immediately stood up at the sound of Natsu's voice. "Sir, yes sir!"

Natsu's eye twitched. "Get over here."

As Lucy made her way towards him, she saw that he was going to lead her through the steel door. She suddenly gasped. "I get to go down there?! Sweet!"

She made her way down the stairs and turned a corner. She could already see the blue glow of computer screens the gleamed at the end of the corridor. She assumed it led to the main control room, but before they could actually go there, Natsu redirected them into a room and shut the door behind them.

It was a small conference room with a huge, glass, round table

Inside, she found a redhead, that Gray guy from before, a blue haired chick and (ugh) Lisanna.

"Lucy, meet your new teammates."

She blinked a few times before a weak smile appeared on her face. With a unenthusiastic pump of her fist, she let out a weak, "Great!"

Lisanna scoffed. "Shut it, blondie. It's not like we wanted to be part of this squad either."

Lucy put up an offended front. "But, why, Lisanna? I'm a peach! You should feel lucky to work with me!"

"Alright!" Natsu said. "Just take a seat and we'll begin."

When Lucy was settled onto one of the conference room chairs, he continued. "Now I know you already know Gray and Lisanna, but you don't know them," he gestures toward the other two girls.

"This is Erza Scarlet," he pointed to the redhead. "One of our S-Class agents."

He pointed to the bluenette. "This is Juvia Loxar. She's in the process of becoming an S-Class agent."

He cleared his throat. "You all know what the goal is correct? To take Zeref Dragneel down. Do any of you have any idea how we'll be doing that?"

Lucy raised her hand and started 'oooh'ing like a monkey. "Ooh! Pick me! I know! Pick me!"

Pinching the bridge of his nose, Natsu sighed. "Yes, Lucy?"

"I'm going to seduce him with my awkward moves and flailing limbs!"

"Sure. Why not? Let's go with that."

Natsu continued. "Anyways, we have been working on perfecting this plan. It goes like this," Natsu pressed a button and blue prints and diagrams could suddenly be seen on the table, like projections.

"Lucy will worm her way in, saying that she bust out of prison, and is looking for a way to get back up on her feet without drawing too much attention, thinking Zeref could help with that. You start off easy, like doing simple things for Zeref but you gradually start working your way up, giving 'advice' and contributing in any way you can. Zeref will notice your beauty," Lucy gushed a 'thank you'.

"He will notice your brains, your brawn and your loyalty. The more schemes you come up with, the more they work out, the more he trusts you.

"When you fully gain his trust, and he decides to establish a physical and romantic relationship with you, let him. That'll make an even greater 'bond'.

"The tough thing you will need to do is use your words and manipulate him. Make him change his ways. He is a meticulously organized man and he won't have a single one of his men out of place. When he realizes he loves you, he'll do anything for you. He will start doing things, taking risks that he normally wouldn't take. You have to bring out the insane in him."

Lucy smiled a wicked smile. "That I can do."

Gray decided to add to the conversation by saying, "You know, it's very unnerving to see that you are more than willing to mess with a mans heart and crush his soul and do it with a smile on your face. Just saying."

Lucy directed a closed eyes smile towards him. "That's just part of my charm."

"Sure it is," Lisanna mumbled under her breath. Lucy's gaze flickered towards her. She leaned towards her an looked directly into her eyes, her smile never leaving her face, and said, "You're just jealous 'cuz you know I'm all you know you'll never be."

Lisanna's eyes were visibly twitching.

"Alright back to the plan. When you do get him to fully trust you, you have to confirm with us that it's going good. You lead him out and we'll be there waiting to arrest him."

Lucy nodded as she processed everything. "Okay, but if that's the plan, why do I need these guys?"

"I was getting to that. The agents will be going with you. They'll be posing as runaways that are tying to start their life of crime. As long as they know what they're doing and they don't blow their cover, you guys will be fine. If you have any questions about anything, you'll have them by your side to back you up.

"If things ever go south, they'll be there to fight them with you."

Lucy stayed quiet for a little but she spontaneously bursted out laughing. "That's gold!" She gasped between breaths. "You really think that these guys will be able to take on gangs? Yes, they have military training but Zeref's goons had a harsher environment to train in. They don't fight fair. Your agents guys are good and no matter what they say, they will hesitate to take a human life, but Zeref's men won't. You really think they'll stand a chance with someone that was trained outside the law?"

Natsu seemed to understand and pointed a finger at her.

"I already thought of that. Which is why I came up with the the idea that you'll train them."

Lucy scrunched up her face. "Okay, chief, I don't know if you know this or not, but I don't know everything there is to know about crime and I don't know enough to teach them. All I can teach them is how to work with computers, and hand-to-hand combat."

Natsu rubbed his temples, contemplating on what to do about that. Suddenly, an idea popped into Lucy's head.

"Oh! But I do know people who have been in the game way longer than I have and who have it down to a science."

Natsu looked up. "Are these friends of yours good?"

Lucy smiled brightly. "Oh, honey, all my friends are heathens. Have you ever heard of the Zodiac gang?"

Natsu hesitated before answering again. "Yes. Why?"

"Because I believe they are the people who can help you. "