Crumbling Down

••Johnson's POV•

**3 Months Later**

It's been three months since the gender reveal, three months of knowing that little David is living inside Alex-as creepy as that sounds-But over all it's been amazing. Two days after the gender reveal David kicked for the first time. It was so, breathtaking, feeling his little feet against my hand, crying a little when he kicked a second time. It's just amazing knowing that he's there and that he could come out any minute now. It's actually quiet scary to me

In a week Alex is due, I've been counting down since I knew she was pregnant and I can't believe it's right around the corner. I'm finally gonna have my son in my arms, I'm gonna marry Alex and just everything seems to be going right for us for once in our life's. Soon he'll be here with us and we'll be able to tell him bedtime stories and hold him in our arms while he falls asleep. Teach him how to brush his teeth and ride a bike. Nothing can ruin this happiness I have inside of me, nothing.

"So, like, blue?" I asked Alex as we stood in our spare room which was soon to be David's. We had been in here all morning because she wanted to start decorating it, and who am I to deny that from her?
"That's such a cliché though." She replied, biting on her nails.
"Or, we can wait until David can talk so he could choose the color." I shrugged. She sighed
"That'd take forever." She mumbled
"Princess just pick a color." I chuckled

"No, cause what if he hates me for choosing a color he doesn't like?" She huffed. I rolled my eyes and walked over to her.
"He could never hate you, you're his mother. His love for you will never fade away just because you chose a color for his room." I assured her.
"I hate that you're the more mature one in this relationship." She whined
"Trust me, inside, I'm screaming like a little girl." I said making her giggle.
"You promise?" She asked.

"I swear, if you weren't here I'd be freaking out." I laughed and nodded.
"Well, good thing I'm here then." She said pecking my lips.
"Fuck yeah." I muttered.
"How about a light yellow?" She suggested, I smiled
"That seems-"
"Horrible? Yeah I know." She sighed, cutting me off and running her hand through her hair
"I was gonna say perfect." I said making her blush.
"You're gonna be a perfect mom." I assured.

"You're gonna be a perfect dad." She murmured, wrapping her arms around my neck.
"You know, we're basically having a group hug." I chuckled, resting my hands on her belly.
"True." She laughed and nodded.
"It's gonna be awesome when we finally have him in our arms." I smiled, she nodded.
"A little part of both of us." She whispered
"A part of me, and a part of you." I said cupping her face.

"I really hope he gets your eyes." She sighed romantically, I chuckled as my cheeks heated up.
"Are you blushing Jack?" She teased
"Well, what do you expect when you look at me like that?" I defended. She giggled as she rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and pulled her closer to me.
"You really think we'll be good parents?" I whispered to her.
"I don't know, but what I do know is that we'll love him." She replied.

"We're in this together Jack, and I know we'll be fine." She smiled up at me. I nodded.
"Yeah, we'll be fine." I mumbled.
"I love you Jack, we both do." She said kissing my cheek. I smiled and looked down at her.
"I love you too, both of you. I couldn't ask for more." I murmured. She smiled and hugged me tighter but being careful with David. I sighed and held them close. They're my everything, and I never want to loose any of them.

+

+

+

"So you're picking the room color now?" Gilinsky asked
"Yeah, I suggested blue but she called me cliché." I said making him chuckle
"That's Alex for you." He said shaking his head, I nodded.
"She's just nervous for David's arrival." I replied
"Aren't you?" He raised a brow.
"Of course I am, I've been nervous since the day Alex told me she was pregnant." I chuckled.