Chapter 14

Thanks for all the support as always I feel all the love and support from all of you. Enjoy, star and don't forget to comment.
*
It's been quite at the house. Rosalinda's day consisted of cleaning and keeping busy with school work.

Leon made it his mission to get around the house without her help. He would sometimes call her for directions, but for the most part he did a pretty good job at navigating around the house.

Her stomach clenched with worry as she waited for Marsha's next move. She didn't know what the model planned; Rosalinda knew it wasn't going to be good.

Using Leon's office she looked through emails and her incoming workload for next week. Her professors hadn't emailed her anything which was weird.

Looking at her financial school account she saw that everything was cancelled. Her current classes were dropped and the school was now asking for monthly payments. Snatching the phone from the desk she called the school.

After several minutes passed she was informed that she was no longer admitted to the school. Was this Marsha's next move?

Tears spilled from her eyes as her phone rang.

"Hello?"

Rosalinda heard her laugh from the other end. "You see little girl, you're mingling with a crowd out of your league, you have neither money or proper connections, remember that."

"Why?" Rosalinda stared at the computer screen wishing it was all a prank.

"I don't like you; in fact I despise you. And wish to make your life a living hell." The model hissed, cutting the call.

Sadness and defeat bubbled up within her, the sobs she tried so hard to hold back passed her lips and wracked her body.

Leon needed her at this moment; at the same time she could understand why Marsha was being cruel. Who wouldn't do what she did after having someone take their significant other.

But, Rosalinda would never stoop so low to hurt someone. Marsha wanted Leon for the title of wife, the riches and the fame. She definitely didn't love him; you don't got kissing and humping strangers whole your husband is at the hospital.

School was the only thing precious to her, and now it was gone. Rosalinda had nothing to call her own. Her hard work and her degree, defined who she was and how hard she worked for it.

Now it was gone.

"Little one?" She heard Leon call her with an odd look on his face.

Wiping her tears away Rosalinda looked up at him. "Yes?" Her voice trembled giving away her obvious heartbreak.

He slowly entered the room feeling around till he felt a chair and sat down. "What happened?"

Rosalinda shook her head. But forgot for a second that he could still see. "Nothing, really just having trouble in school."

Leon squinted his icy blue eyes, he knew she was lying. Then again she was never good at lying. "You're a really bad liar little one. Tell me the truth."

"It's nothing you need to worry about and not much you can do." She said collecting her papers from the desk, trying to keep herself busy before she burst into tears.

Leon reached out blindly, his hand landed next to her, but not quite touching her. Rosalinda put her hand on top of his and gently squeezed it.

"You must not realize what I can do little one, I can have anything done with just one phone call." Leon reached for the phone, but ended up knocking it over onto the floor. He angrily moved to retrieve the phone, only to bang his shin against the corner of the table.