𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Yuichiro

"Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday cherry boy!" I parted my mouth when I entered our room and found out all of my friends are in here, standing at the doorway while clapping their hands at the same time. My friends started to sing that freakin' song while repeating the word 'cherry boy' over and over again, Shinoa's voice was so loud and not to mention, so annoying.

I want to slap their mouth to shut them up because the students inside the classroom and the students who were walking at the corridor were murmuring around while laughing at me, hearing the word 'cherry boy' being called at me.

"Make a wish, idiot!" Kimizuki smirked as they laughed together while he was walking near to me and handling me the pink lunch box, I glared at them.

"What the fuck is this?" I snapped, looking at the pink lunch box.

"It's a curry, stupid! We made that for you, and we took a lot of effort to make that!" Mitsuba exclaimed while placing both of her hands on her waist, like she was proud of the so called 'curry' that they made for me.

My eyes glowed when I heard what dish they made for me, I quickly grabbed the pink lunch box from Kimizuki's hand and slightly opened it. My smile widened even more when I saw that they were telling the truth, it smells so delicious! I badly want to eat it here but sadly, it's not our break time yet, I'm craving! It's been months since I ate curry, my favorite food of all.

I happily nodded and curved the edge of my lips into a smile again. "Wow, thank you for this guys!"

"Make a wish, Yu-kun!" Yoichi said, smiling at me while pointing the curry, they put a small candle in the middle of the pink lunch box. I can't help it but to laugh with them, I really appreciated what they made for me, it's just a simple gift but it makes me so happy a lot, to be honest, it's a big deal for me.

"I will make a wish first!" Shinoa volunteered while lifting her hand up and waving it to us, she walked next to me and formed her hand together like she was praying then closed her eyes.

She finally opened her mouth and spoke a word. "I wish Yu-san will not be a cherry boy anymore, please find him a girlfriend or..." She smirked and suddenly opened her eyes, looking up at me, "...or a boyfriend." She laughed hard and blew the candle, I left my mouth hanging open while narrowly looking at her.

"I wish your wish will do come true." Kimizuki grinned, he's literally annoying the hell out of me.

"Funny, guys, funny." I laughed sarcasticaly, and slowly formed my lips into smirk when I suddenly recalled something. "At least I wasn't rejected or should I say, ignored in front of everyone by someone." I chuckled, Shinoa glared at me as Mitsuba formed her mouth into 'O' and laughed.

"Ow! Shot's fired!" Mitsuba exclaimed while wiping the fake tears on her cheek, Kimizuki and Mitsuba clapped their hands together.

"You cherry boy!" She shouted and tucked out her tongue at me.

"Say what you want to say, Shinoa the rejected girl." I giggled, teasing her.

And now, I can see the she's already pissed. She clenched her palm into fist as I quickly ran away from her while showing her my middle finger, I'm laughing so hard right now because of her damn priceless reaction. "Come back here, you fuckward!" Shinoa shouted out loud while running behind me, I looked back again.