Fight or Love?

A red car was constantly hitting his car. shehry parked his car at the side n got off the seat. the red car was full of boys that were jerks who did lofar gardiyan at night n either words . shehry hopped out of his car as well as the boys who were seated in the red car . turfa get nervous and confused that time she should do.she opened her car door to came out but shehryaar pushed her door closed to not her came out. for it was dangerous. Some boys also held guns in their hands. one of the guy held a knife came running towards shehryaar and try to stab him but shehryaar made a quick decision and punched him to his stomach n he fell on the ground. he did the same defence for like two times in row. 

Those three guyz were laying on ground unable to move. shehryaar looked at the car and did not find turfa .Turfa seatting in there. he noticed her shadow as she stood there with other men helding her wrist n pulling her. Shehryaar took a rock in his hand and hit it on one s head. Turfa did not waste a second n hurried towards shehry hugging him tight she s tremble badly she had closed her eyes also tight.. One of the guy hit shehry with something on his hand that his hand. his hand start to bleed . the blood oozed out of his arm. Shehry quickly move turfa either side and the guy who s badly injured cane towards shehry to hit him again with the knife but shehry kicked him in the air and he fell from his leg. shehryaar saw at everyone of them n his arm bleeding more. he out his hand on the car took deep breathe as he tried to be patient with the pain in his arm.. "turfa saw that thing first time in her life experience she was scare badly but she saw his blood she took steps toward him n held his arm were bleeding.. Shehryaar looked at him like he did not saw ever this type innocent n beautiful girl in his life . some tears were dropping on turfa s jawlen n she looked down side for covering his arm.. but nothing she saw.. shehryaar forget his pain that time.. he saw her.. she s searching while solictly . shehryaar smiling.. last one she held her veil on touched her veil coner n try to rending it . n she win. she rend it corner n held it on his arm.. but its to short for his arm.. now she s putted hald veil on his arm.. he looking her silently. when she have the veil on his arm she saw at him he s still looking her.. 

"bhaii ko cal.. " turfa said n he held her wrist either hand. "mi thek hun.. " shehryaar staring her in his magical eyes.. n she s getted confused.. she is open her mouth for say something said more n looked either side.. 

"mobile hawa hogaya ha .. dekho.. ab hum kisi ko bola b nhi sakty.. " shehryaar told her n saw at groung side where his mobile broke badly.. 

"hum police ko.. " turfa said n she looked at his arm n held up tightly.. 

"nhi.. mi ne inhe khud samjhbhalia ab kia zarorat ha.. ye to aksar hota ha hi rehta ha yanha b or wahna b.. " now he lose her wrist n took first step for either side but he sound like " aaahhhh " turfa held his arm again who s she trying to lose.. turfa saw him but she did not find his more .. when he stand correctly n took steps forward n saw at back side.. were a broken glass injure his back .. 

"omg.. " turfa s voice n she touched his back.. some piece of glass penetrate in his back badly.. he did know how it penetrate in his back . he is buzy with fight with them. "yani vo is tarhan un ko mar raha tha jaesy us ne khud ki b parwa nhi ki.. " turfa saw at him shockly.. when turfa remin that thing some guy dropped at bottle on his back when he came near of her for safing her.. 

turfa removed some glass pieces on his back n he drop his hand on his back he touched his back one time n he know how many glass penetrate on his back.. he held his arm with either hand n turfa doing this painfull job.. turfa saw at his back.

"aahh.. his sound n turfa s tear were drop.. now a big piece of glass penetrate his uper side turfa getting scared for removing it bcz that piece penetrate badly in his back.. removing time turfa s hand were stopped n she saw at him sacarey type n he know k kch ajeeb ha jab hi ye dar rahi ha.. 

"kia hua .. " shehryaar saw at her in his eye corner. n turfa trying to say but she nt. "ruko mi khud koshish karta hun.. " he up his either hand n touched his back but his arm in pain that time he drop either hand again.. 

"kia zarorat thi is tarhan.. " turfa touched his back again n she held that big piece.  his white kurta full of blood.

"vo kafi der se picha kar rahy thy infect unho ne tumhen dekh lia tha pichy walay signal py.. " shehryaar said that word n turfa removed it piece fastly..

"aaaahhhhhh....... " shehryaar sound.. n she up at him shockly...

"apko pata tha k vo pichy aray hen or mujhy hi .. " she saw that piece n drop it on ground.. shehryaar trun around n looked her.. 

"han.. mi ne ek bar ignore kardia tha galati ki unhe wahin sabaq sikhana chahye tha.. " shehryaar tired voice n she look up.. "yani mi kis duniya mi thi in k sath..? jo mujhy pata hi nhi chala..? yani ye sab meri waja se.. o khuda.. " 

turfa held her own head n taken from car side for dizziness. sheryaar saw her.. 

"kia hua.. " shehryaar asked when he saw she s taken a side ,. 

"ap ne mujhy kyu nhi btaya .. apko apko ye sab meri waja se.. " turfa weeping again she saw at ground were jerks laying n then she saw shehryaar who s in bleed. 

"un ko sabaq sikhana zarori tha "  shehryaar sound n he took steps driving seat side.. but sudden he stop.. 

"kch takleefen jism se nhi dil se mila karti hen.. ye phir b bht kam ha " and his taunt word . turfa saw him n she knew what he said.. his arm cover turfa s veil n he seated on seat. turfa sawing him n she also seated fastly..  25 mint way he crossed that time 10 mints.. turfa saw many time on his arm side were bleeding. but she did not touched his arm. she feel guilt. 

----------------------------------------------------