Chapter 20. Unreal Scarlett.

Scarlett.

"Where are you off to?" Rage questions me, as I struggle to put on my sandals in our walk in closet.
Almost falling on my forehead.

"I gotta go. I have to get some supplies for my art studio with Timmy. Lena said it will be ready within this month." I happily squealed.
I pass him by to run to my dressing table for my make up.

"Not in that dress." Rage ordered.
I turn around and scowl at him.
"Whats wrong with my dress?" I snapped at him.
"Its too short." He said with his hands on his waists and his eyes raking my legs.
"Not everybody is as perverted as you." I scoffed.
"Go put on something else, Scar. You are not going wearing a dress." He commands in his "no shit" voice.
"But...I wore a dress with you last night for our dinner date. And it was much more revealing. Infact I wear dresses all the time. Why are you acting like this now?" I accused.
"Because last night you were with me. Where I can shoot a fucker who dares to look your way." He seethed.
I was clearly pissing him off.
Its not just that.
He has been in a bad mood since he got the news of his men getting killed at the border two days ago.
We had attended their funeral yesterday morning.
He even took me out on a date to be in peace for sometime.
But it hardly worked.
He snapped at everyone who crossed paths with him.
There was even a moment where I smiled and said thank you to waiter and he cocked his gun at him.
I stopped him. Of course.

I was not immune to his bad mood either.
He now, is more unbearable.
He wants to select everything I wear.
He even wants me to stay home and be with him in the office because he is scared he might kill someone in his anger.

"Rage..." I whined.
"Please, Scar..." He says with a broken voice.
I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat on the bed with a tired hump.
"Its okay....Rage. I am with you. Please don't look so defeated. We got this. Okay? Ill go change." I whispered sweetly and kissed his forehead.
I know the hit, two days ago, has him miserable and angry. I don't want to push him.
After everything he does for me.
I can't allow him to be hurt.
No matter how everything he does is against what I want.

He leaves a kiss on my neck and I go back inside the closet to put on a dark jeans and one of his white tshirt with a sad smile on my face.

Lately all I see myself doing something, is for the sake of his happiness.
He deserves it.
And I can pretend to be happy for sometime.

Hopefully it will make him happy that I am wearing his clothes and going out.
He is a caveman like that.

When I see him smile at the sight the of me wearing his tshirt, it all seemed worth it.
"Do you want me to get you a nice shirt for Timmy's graduation tomorrow?" I smiled cheekily smoothing his wrinkled collar.
He looks up at me and smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"That'd be great." He murmured against my neck.
I kiss his hair and together we make our way downstairs.
I hope he finds out who was behind that shootout, soon. I don't know for how long I can handle his moody self.
***

Tomorrow is Timmy's graduation day.
We spent the whole day looking for a perfect suit for him and Rage.
Luckily, Martin was with us so we knew where to go and where not to go.
Martin insisted that I get a dress for myself too. But I already have over a thousand new dresses in Rage's closet that I haven't worn. So why waste money?
I'll just pick something out from them.

I sent Timmy home with his suit, while I asked Martin to take me to a jewellery store, to get a wedding band for Rage.
Its funny how just a week ago I was fighting tooth and nail against Rage. And now I am being the perfect little wife.
Everyday we wake up in the same bed, we take turns in the shower (Rage has suggested taking a shower together in his naughty husky tone), He picks out clothes for me while I pick out clothes for him, I help him dress up in his expensive business suits, which he is completely capable of doing himself but he needs me to do it, I go down make him and Timmy breakfast, while Tim goes back to school, Rage and I go to his town Office where he is working and I am sitting on the couch doodling or sketching my boring days. Sometimes I sit on his lap and go through his computer. Which resulted in me having to delete all my social media accounts because Rage can't tolerate it. I didn't talk to him the whole night because of this. But of course the silent treatment went down hill when we were woken up to the news about his men getting killed.
I am not allowed to work. Neither am I allowed to go back to that local college I had been attending for a degree in psychology. We come back home at around ten in night, I make them dinner. They eat. Tim goes back to his cottage while Rage goes back to his home office. And while they are at it. I am watching boring T.V. And sleeping by the time Rage makes it into bed. He has just been so busy.
And I have been so empty.