chapter 9- Girls go clubbing

Lara's P.O.V. :

"Lara, you were so good. Even after good score years, you played the piano the same as you used to play back in the high school. It was amazing! You were amazing! Love you,girl!" Ash complimented and hugged me.

I wiped my tears of happiness from my cheeks which came out after watching my little sister's  performance. She really looked beautiful. She always reminds me of mom. She is totally her reflection.

"Thank you so much, Ash." I smiled.

"But why didn't you tell me before that you were going to perform along with the students," Ash asked.

"It was unplanned. At the last moment, one of the two students whom I chose to play the piano got an emergency phone call from her home and had to leave. There was no other option so I took her place and joined Gordon to play the piano. I was not sure if I could do it or not but-" I was cut off by a voice which I knew was Mrs. Adams'. We both turned to face Mrs. Adams.

"But you were amazing..."

Mrs. Adams walked towards us, smiling. She was followed by her daughter and grandson.

".....and believe me, you rocked the stage. I literally got goose bumps on my arms when you played the piano along with the other boy." She completed her statement and hugged me. I hugged her back.

"You really played well Lara. By the way, I am Cameron Parker, mom must have told you about me. Nice to meet you." she said extending her hand to shake. I shook her hand.

"Thank you so much! Nice to meet you too." I replied with a smile.

"And I am Ashley Hudson. I am her best friend." Ash introduced herself to Cameron and shook her hand.

"Well, Lara I was hoping if you could give piano lessons to my son. He loves music." Cameron said.

"Me?" I was surprised.

"Yes. Please don't say no otherwise you will be breaking three hearts, Lara." She said making a puppy face.

"Three hearts?" I asked totally confused. How will I be breaking three hearts? Do I even have the potential to break hearts?

"If you declined then Josh would be sad looking at whom I will be sad which eventually will make my little baby sad." She said, caressing her baby bump.

It made all of us laugh.

"I can't commit the sin of breaking three precious hearts. Yes, I will give him piano lessons." I said, smiling at Cameron.

"I am so glad you agreed. Thanks a lot, Lara. Can you start his piano classes from tomorrow?" She asked.

"Okay. That sounds fine. I will start the lessons from tomorrow. Please text me your address." 

She texted the address.

*****

"And the best senior teacher award goes to...Ms. Lara Jones." Everyone clapped. I never imagined that I would get the best senior employee award. That was really unexpected as there were many other more deserving teachers in the school.

I climbed up the ladders and reached Mr. Brit lee to receive the award.

"Congrats, Ms. Jones. You deserve it." he handed me the award and grinned. I accepted it gladly.

I could see Ash hooting in the audience. Mrs. Adams and Cameron were clapping and smiling. Cara was cheering me along with Angie who also won the Best junior employee award. I am really happy for her.

****

"Congrats, Lary! I am so proud of you." Ash hugged me.

"Now it calls for a treat. Woo-hoo! Triple treat! Firstly, Angie got the Best junior teacher award, secondly, Lary got the Best senior teacher award and thirdly, Mrs. Cameron Parker asked Lary to giving piano lessons to her son. So tonight, we are going to the club to celebrate these achievements ladies." She squealed in excitement.

We nodded our heads in agreement. It's really been a long time since I last went to the club. It's gonna be fun.

Mrs. Adams and Cameron congratulated us and bade goodbyes. I was surprised to know that Mrs. Adams donated 80,000$ to the school. It's really a huge amount of money for St. Thomas school.

******

It was a long day but I am really looking forward to tonight's celebration. I will be partying and clubbing after a very long time.

After the program was over, we all headed to our homes to freshen up . I changed Cara into her casual clothes and made her eat her lunch. I then started dressing up.

I chose to wear a black frock dress. It hugged my figure perfectly. It ended just above my knee.

I put some red lip gloss and mascara. I curled my long hair and sprayed some hair spray over the curls. I left it untied. I love my untied hair. My butterfly accessories looked perfect with my outfit so I didn't bother wearing any other earrings or bracelet. I slipped into my black stilettos. I locked the apartment and put the keys along with my mobile into my matching black clutch.

I gave Cara a quick peck on her cheeks and dropped her at Ash's house.

After some time, Ash came out. She was wearing a blue spaghetti dress with a black border which ended at her mid thighs. She wore matching blue and black strap pumps. She left her short curly hair untied. I must say, she really looked hot in her dress.

After she entered the car, we drove off to Angie's place.

"Hey, Angie. We are at your gate. You're ready?" I called Angie.

After 5 minutes she came running towards the car. She was wearing a red lace dress with red laced skillets. To say she looked stunning would be an understatement. She looked mind boggling.

"I must say, guys, today you two are going to rock the club. No man will be able to avert his eyes from you both. You two look smoky hot" Ash winked.

"Shut up, Ash." I rolled my eyes as she chuckled.

"You don't look bad either, Ashley." Angie complimented.

"Thank you, Angie. I am really excited. It's going to be so much fun. Dancing, music, drinks and hot boys...woo!" Ash said, dreamily.

"Guys, this is my first time going to a club and partying. Everything will be fine, right? I mean drunkards-" Angie was cut off by Ash.

"You don't need to worry, Angie. Believe me, everything is going to be okay. And you don't fear when Lary is near, right, Lary?" Ash asked, teasingly. I just rolled my eyes knowing what Ash was referring to. I hope I don't get the chance to do it because, with this dress and high heels, it will be difficult to deal with the drunkards and bad boys.

We drove off to The Santiago's club.

#Ash's, Lara's and Angie's outfits :

♡Don't forget to vote♡