Meet The Minions!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: Will the Reader and the Minions get along with each other? Can the Reader handle the schedule? What about the training? We'll find out by reading the story!! As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block.  Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information 

Reminder: I'm not good with accents, speech patterns, and I apologize if I make certain characters OOC [Out of Character]. No hate!!! ;-; 

~Third Person Point of View~

We see Nastasia escort (Your Name) to her pedestal which is next to Mimi. (Your Name) then teleported on top of her spot and standed listening. "Everyone I want you to meet Miss (Your Name) our new member of our organization Declared Count Bleck!!" Count Bleck said. The whole organization started at the newcomer each having their own thoughts of (Your Name) let's take a look [You haven't learned mind reading yet]. The lass looks scrawny maybe I can train her who knows she could be a good sparing partner in the future Thought the strongman O'Chunks. YAY!!! I now have a new shopping buddy *Gasp* we can have sleepovers and make overs!! Mimi thought happily. Hmmm I could ask her for help... I need to learn how to use a computer Nastasia thought as she jot down a reminder on her clipboard. My My I've always wanted to see what a psychic can do like a explorer finding a ancient artifact I'm eager to study it!! Thought  the jester. She is a nice person I hope (Your Name) can be my friend Thought Timpani. Her hacking and technology abilities can be of great use especially getting rid of those ads!! They're very annoying Thought Count Bleck He thought.  As for Mr.L..... What a beautiful girl- wait what am I thinking?!? I've only just met her?!?! I don't even know her yet!! He thought trying to hide a small blush.

~Your Name Point of View~

One by one each member of the organization greeted me and started introducing themselves. "Greetings I am Count Bleck, the leader of this organization and master of magic Stated Count Bleck." The Count spoke. "I'm next Hello I'm Timpani wife of Count Bleck, I'm the medic of this group and I have the ability to scan for information." Timpani said. [Super Paper Mario as Tippi she has this ability so why not add it when she's human again?]. "Um I'm Nastasia the assistant of Count Bleck and Timpani, I can hypnotize and brainwash my foes." Nastasia spoke making me shiver a bit. "I'm Mimi the shapeshifter I attack with my Rubees and I have a true form." Mimi giggled as I see some of the others cringe a bit. "I be O'Chunks I'm strong and I fight with me Chunks!!" O'Chunks said as he flexed his muscles. Dimentio then showered me with more confetti as he introduced himself "I'm Dimentio the master of dimensions, I can use magic, turn invisible, make copies of myself, travel through dimensions, and I guess I'm the spy of this organization." Dimentio said. Then I turned to face the only other human besides Timpani as did the others. 

~Mr.L's Point of View~

I see (Your Name) staring at me!?! Okay L you can do this you can't act like Junior whenever he's around Princess-of-the-sands!! I thought trying to calm down. [Junior=Luigi, Princess-of-the-sands= Princess Daisy].  I then started doing my trademark introduction "I am The Green Thunder!!" I then spin around a few times before I stop and made a L shape with my arms "Mr.L!!" I exclaimed making (Your Name) stunned. "I can fight, jump high, used my Thunderhand, I'm the Mechanic of the group as I also fight with my Brobot." I finished my explanation. [I figured that after E Gadd separated Mr.L from Luigi he most likely acquired some of Luigi's abilities].  

~Your Name Point of View~

Mr.L? He's very interesting and a mechanic? Awesome!! Maybe I can help improve this 'Brobot' of his I thought. I then noticed everyone staring at me I sighed and introduced myself. "My name is (Your Name). I have psychic powers so far I can teleport, create forcefileds, telekinesis, and levitate. I'm also a expert on hacking, computers, and some technology, I even built my own laptop with spare and old laptops!!" I said with a smile on my face. [Telekinesis= Move things with one's mind, Levitate=Fly/hover/float using psychic energy may cause headaches when using it on very heavy objects]

~Third Person Point of View~

"Nice to meet you (Your Name) we are happy that you joined our organization Said Count Bleck." Count Bleck said. "But before we assign you a mission we must train and analyze your performance." Timpani said. "Um you'll be judged by your level of intelligence, teamwork, physical performance, fighting ability, and organizing skills you'll start your test tomorrow K?" Nastasia added. (Your Name) thought for a moment then answered. "I accept."

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me four hours to make this chapter. How will the Reader do in  the test? Can she pass with flying colors? Of fail and go back home? Find out next time!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!