xxxxxxxxxvi.

"나를 떠나가지 마"

dear jungkook,

i woke up having a flooded notifications both on my facebook and twitter. i was so confused and shocked since i had no idea what they were all saying and what all of these chaos are about.

and then it led me to an article that says:

"[LEAKED] Pictures of BTS Jungkook and his girlfriend" with a very familiar picture on the headline.

it was a picture of us. on my phone.

my heart stopped for a moment. my fingers were trembling, hesitating whether to click the article or not. i wasn't ready to see what was written in there. but i i knew i had to. i clicked the link and read what's in there. i saw pictures of us; pictures that holds a lot of good memories in them. but now it's being hated and being made fun of by everyone on the internet.

i closed the tab and opened my twitter. everyone was also in there. how did they even find me? ah. the person who must've gotten my phone also leaked my social media accounts.

my mentions were flooded my hateful and hurtful words.

"what a flirt."

"she's not even that pretty! delusional bitch"

"i hope they broke up already. jungkookie oppa only belongs to me!"

my heart ached as i felt my eyes getting teary. what have i ever done to them? why are they calling me such things? jungkook, do i deserve this?