xxxxxxxxxviv.

"보고 싶다 이렇게, 말하니까 더 보고 싶다"

dear jungkook,

today, i got fed up with all the things i've been seeing and reading about me on different places. i knew i had to defend myself, so i spoke up. someone tweeted me saying:

"please think of how you would do this without harming both of you. or maybe you guys broke up already."

or maybe you guys broke up already

i kept on re-reading those words and asked myself, did we already break up, jungkook?

because of my overflowing and raging up emotions, i broke my silence by replying back to her with:

"aren't people busy minding their own lives? why do they care so much about other people without knowing the facts? i don't understand why i have to sit and listen to those kind of things. i'm tired of holding it back, i'm so sick of it."

i couldn't help it. everything was so hard for me and i couldn't think properly. all i knew was i had to tell my side of the story. i can't just let them ruin me without knowing anything. i need to stand up for myself.

one of my so-called friends replied to my tweet that says:

"what the, so it's true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

she goes to the same school as i do, but i'm fully aware that she never really treated me as a real friend. i knew that she always had a different agenda with me but right now, i got tired of her two-faced personality and i decided to reply to her tweet.

"yeah it's true. i'm so relieved and happy. i'll all-in. i'll be happy. i'm so excited. i'll make sure to show you the two-shot."

i hope that she understands that a lot of sarcasm was intended on my reply. i'll be happy? i'm excited? how can i do that with all of these mess happening?

"i hope you'll be happy! doesn't matter what the idiots are saying, you'll be happy, and so will i!"  

yup, she didn't get it.

and she came up with the most fake reply of all time. sorry, i'm not buying that.

i mom called me to go downstairs and have dinner and so i did. after i came back to my computer, my twitter account got suspended.

but it's a good thing, right? atleast i have a fewer things to deal with now.

---

author's note: the tweets are real. screenshots are on the multimedia section