The Black Lake

11 : 25 pm // October 1943

Hermione's POV

It was a dreadfully chilly night, which meant stepping outside was due to be an unpleasant experience. i Bundled up in two gray Hogwarts jumpers, two pairs of wool socks underneath my boots, mittens, my dark green cloak, and my Slytherin scarf wrapped around my throat, it was still no match for the wind that pricked at every exposed patch of skin on my body.

I sneak down another corridor, trying to stop the chattering of my teeth as i look at my surroundings. i expected to run into Filch, or even worse, Headmaster Dippet, attempting to make it to this meeting. Surprisingly, the corridors were empty of anyone tonight. It just made it easier for me to sneak out of the castle.

I reached ,i could feel feel goosebumps erupting all over me as i stepped outside, making my way down the sloped hill that lead to the edge of the great lake. Moonlight reflected off the surface of the water. 

My eyes were on Tom, i breathed in deeply and took a leap of courage. i stepped forward,  Tom's gaze snapped in my direction. "sorry it took me a while to come, i had to make sure no one was in the corridors " i said.. "We won't get caught, Ms Granger. I cast the Muffliato charm, as well as a Concealment charm around the area. No one will know we're here." said Tom.. of course he did, he must have planned something. "Are you cold?" asked Tom looking at me shiver.." a little" i replied. He arched his back slightly and brought his shoulders back, i realized that he was taking off his black Hogwarts blazer. i gasped a little as Tom leaned close to me as he wrapped the blazer around me. "thank you, Tom" i said, not believing that this young man was going to be lord voldemort one day. "so what are you up to?" asked tom.. for a second i thought he got to know about my plans.."w-what do you m-m-mean?" i replied fearfully as i was slowly-secretly taking my wand out of my boots. "i mean, those books you were reading.. why are you so interested?" said tom raising an eyebrow.. and i was slowly pushing my wand back to my boots in relief that he doesn't know anything.. but i didn't know how to answer him while he was staring at me waiting for my reply.."you want to know my story?" i said as i was making up a story in my head to tell him.. "Yes.. i want to know all about you." said tom in a excited manner i guess.. "i am a muggle-born which is why i have a muggle last name, i utterly ashamed of this.. my muggle parents abandoned me after discovering i was different,magical and extraordinary.. they didn't want a , what do the muggles call it.....ah yes , a "freak" in their family and so i want revenge.." i said in a emotional yet serious manner,
okay damn that was a good story good job hermione, i thought to myself. " oh..you know i can actually very much relate to you" Tom said..  " i am named after my filthy muggle father who abounded my mother while she was pregnant because she was a witch" sighed Tom.. "So what is your plan?" i asked Tom impatiently.. "currently? my only plan is to be immortal".. he just told me his plan, did i sound that trustworthy? ... "how are you going to do that?" i asked so i can find my next step to stop him. "slughorn." he replied " Professor Slughorn will most probably tell me enough about horcruxes" he said confidently.."seems to me that you have been planning this for a long time." i said.. "from the day Dumbledore found me in Wool's orphanage" he said in a very dark and deep voice with anger. I got kind of scared.. "i better get going Tom.. ill see you tommorow" i said while giving his blazer back, as i walk towards the castle i could feel Tom staring at me from behind.

Tom's POV

she's a bit late i suppose, i looked behind  "sorry it took me a while to come, i had to make sure no one was in the corridors " she said, i replied .. "We won't get caught, Ms Granger. I cast the Muffliato charm, as well as a Concealment charm around the area. No one will know we're here."

I could see her shiver, for a friendly approach i asked  "Are you cold?" she looked at me as if she was shocked, " a little" she replied , so i took off my blazer and wrapped it around, i could hear her gasp when i was wrapping my blazer around her, maybe she had some feelings for me. "thank you, Tom" she said.

i straight forwardly asked her "so what are you up to?" i could see her eyes enlarged over the surprise that i know about her evil plans.. she replied buffering or maybe she was shivering "w-what do you m-m-mean?" and i curiously said "i mean, those books you were reading.. why are you so interested?" and finally she said the sentence i was waiting to hear from her .. she said "you want to know my story?" .. i smirked and excitedly said  "Yes.. i want to know all about you."... she continued "i am a muggle-born which is why i have a muggle last name, i utterly ashamed of this.. my muggle parents abandoned me after discovering i was different,magical and extraordinary.. they didn't want a , what do the muggles call it.....ah yes , a "freak" in their family and so i want revenge.."

she said emotionally i could see her eyes become watery. i must admit, that was a tragic story maybe more then mine but what i did know is she is exactly like me, i can fully trust her with everything..  " oh..you know i can actually very much relate to you" i said as i was so excited to know someone who was very much a-like to me. i continued " i am named after my filthy muggle father who abandoned my mother while she was pregnant because she was a witch"... i saw her sigh and then she straight forwardly asked me about my plan.. i told her about slughorn .. maybe she will ask him too somehow. "seems to me that you have been planning this for a long time." she said .. she has no idea how long i have been planning this  "from the day Dumbledore found me in Wool's orphanage" i replied.. afterwards she left to her dorm.

-----------------------

Tom Riddle's Diary

October 1943

She is so a-like to me, finally a person who can understand my reason and my goal. 
turns out her reason of killing muggles are stronger than me, but whatever it is, i know for sure that we are going to get along soon and maybe we can work together now. she is obviously on my side and for the first time i feel like not making a person my follower but my friend.

- T.M.R