Saved (Chapter 32)

10 votes= new chapter :) The vote thing really keeps me motivated and happy to see so many votes so thank you! The only reason this book has so many reads is because of all of you guys! thank you so much my WONDERFUL readers and fans :)

WARNING: Some colorful language is used in this chapter. I tried to keep it to a minimum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No way in hell was I going out like this.

When I heard Chase's voice, something sparked inside of me. Just hearing his voice gave me confidence that I didn't have to give into the disgusting monster on top of me. That I could hold up. My brother was coming to save me.

I thrashed around much more violently than before. My dad immediately fell over, not expecting my sudden movement as I had been giving in to him before. He growled at me and immediately bounced back up of the floor.

He snarled. "No more nice guy." Then he pulled out his gun. He ridiculed me. "You, you bitch. What is your problem? You were just like your mother. She was a problem. I got rid of her and now its your turn."

My jaw dropped.

He killed mom.

That was impossible. Mom died by accident.... a hit and run...Then I thought something horrible. What if my dad was driving the car that killed her? But that was impossible! Why would he have done that? Tears sprung to my eyes.

He was driving the car. He drove into Mom on purpose. He killed her and got away with it.

I huffed and stood up, not bothering to cover myself. He'd seen it all, and I honestly didn't care what I looked like. Dad just wanted payback. He was seriously pissing me off. What was his problem with my family anyways? This time I would end this. I had to get rid of dad. Even if I died trying. Otherwise all of the people I loved would be in danger for the rest of their lives.

Some people might think the next thing I did was stupid, but I think it was worth it. I dove to the ground and landed a foot away from my father. He then jumped onto my back.

I winced and then gasped. I heard something crack. I was having a hard time breathing now. My dad flipped over so he could whisper into my ear.

HIs voice was cold. "I'm going to kill you," he taunted, raising a gun to my temple.

"No you're not," I coughed.

I thrashed my head backwards so that it smacked into my dad's nose.

"Shit!" he cussed and rolled over to grip his bloody and broken nose. He dropped the gun and got up.

I stood up, grabbed my jeans, and then kicked the gun as hard as I could.

Except I missed so I had to kick again.

This time the gun moved some twenty to thirty feet. I quickly limped as fast as I could around the corner, trying to to escape. I pulled my phone out of my jeans and quickly hit the on button and groaned. I had forgotten it died.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered. I smacked my palm against the back of the phone and the back of it fell out. I was about to stomp on it in frustration when I remembered something about my worthless phone that worked if it 'died'. I pulled out the battery and shoved it back in, slamming the case back on it. I hit the power button and my eyes widened as saw that I'd miraculously gained 2% battery. I had to make these next minutes worth it otherwise I would die.

I jabbed the record button and started power walking again.

I tried to get my dad to repeat that he'd murdered mom. "Why do you want to kill me so badly?" I asked.