Oh Baby

Taraji's POV

Everything has been moving so fast lately,me and Terrence have been planning the wedding I'll want to get married after I have my baby even though Terrence wanted us to get married before I'm willing to wait. He went to do something and said he'll be back in an hour, i was just having some me time,I need it cause the baby is due any moment from now. I heard the door slam that meant he was back. I just kept on scrolling on my instagram until he surfaced on the door and had this huge grin on his face.

Taraji:Why you smiling?
Terrence:Got a surprise for you
Taraji:What?
Terrence:Just sit here!

He opened the door wide and he came in with a kids stroller pushing Qirin and he had Hero in his arms.

Taraji:😱 oh my God, you finally bought them
Terrence:Yes and aren't you excited.
Taraji:Bring them over!

He pushed the stroller closer to the bed and laid Hero on the bed, i bent down to grab Q.

I took out the percifier out of his mother and kept on kissing on his face, he started giggling, I took him out of the pram and sat him on the bed, he is much bigger than the last time I saw him

I took out the percifier out of his mother and kept on kissing on his face, he started giggling, I took him out of the pram and sat him on the bed, he is much bigger than the last time I saw him. Terrence kept on tickling Hero and he was laughing so hard. I sat Hero on top of Q and took my phone to take a picture and as I was about to snap it Q leaned down to give Hero a kiss, it's so cute and adorable.

Taraji:Why didn't you tell me you were bringing them,I would have cleaned up a little and put on some make up?Terrence:Are you crazy, their just kids they don't even notice you not wearing makeup Taraji:Shut upTerrence:How's my other baby doing? T...

Terrence:Are you crazy, their just kids they don't even notice you not wearing makeup
Taraji:Shut up
Terrence:How's my other baby doing?
Taraji:all good, Jussie is in his way
Terrence:Oh okay
Taraji:Baby they look very sleepy let them lay down a bit and feed them when they wake up.
Terrence:You just went completely into mother mode

Terrence's POV

Q and Hero passed out and Taraji and I were in the kitchen preparing dinner while Jussie was busy stuffing his face with Doritos. Taraji stooped chopping the carrots and looked at the floor.

Taraji:Baby...
Terrence:Mmhhh?
Taraji:Baby it's time!
Terrence:Time for what??
Taraji:MY WATER JUST BROKE!
Terrence:OH MY GOD, Jussie get the baby bag, it's in our bedroom just outside the closet and Tarajis bag it's next to the baby bag.

He ran upstairs and I got Taraji in the car, Jussie give new the bags and I tossed them in the back seat.

Terrence:Please look after the kids for me!Mira with fetch them tomorrow morning
Jussie:You don't have to ask,I got you man!

We arrived at the hospital with minutes but not without Taraji shouting at me the whole way and blaming me for having the baby, the nurses got her a wheelchair and pushed her in the ward. Doctor Watson stepped in and put gloves on.

DrWatson:You going natural?

Me and Taraji looked at each other, with her squeezing the life out of my hand

Terrence:Natural!
Taraji:Epidural!
Terrence:She's going Natural! Baby we talked about this didn't we?
DrWatson:Ms Henson we need to act quick!
Terrence:I SAID NATURAL!

Doctor:Ms Henson I need you to push
Taraji:In pushing dammit! Ahhh ahhh!
Doctor:Come on, you can do it.
Terrence:Baby you can do just keep pushing!
Taraji:Terrence I swear on my life, you will never ever touch me again that's a promise!

The Doctor delivered the baby and I cut the umbilical cord, they cleaned her up and handed her to Taraji.
She's looked exactly like Taraji but she had my eyes

Taraji:She's perfect
Terrence:Just like her Mommy...
Doctor:Do you have a name yet?
Taraji:Terry Howard
Terrence:Terry Penda Howard

They handed us the birth certificate and we both signed it. It was about 22:08pm and the visiting hours were about to end

Nurse:Visiting hours are over sir.
Taraji:Not, he can't leave!
Nurse:But mam it's hospital rul.. 
Taraji:I don't care about those rules he's not going!

The nurse knew better than to argue with her and she just gave up and closed the curtains.

Terrence:How you're feeling?
Taraji:I'm good.
Terrence:Baby for real how you're feeling?
Taraji:I'm tired, I'm drained but most of it all I'm happy and relived that my baby is healthy and strong
Terrence:Yea, she is strong and I'm also happy about my baby girl.
Taraji:But she has a big head just like her daddy.
Terrence:Everyone wanted to come see you and the baby but I told them to come back tomorrow.
Taraji:The only people I want are here right next to me, will except for my Mom and Marcel
Terrence:So were you serious about me ever touching you again?
Taraji:Terrence you really need to see a physiatrist, you really thinking about sex in a situation like this.
Terrence:Well I gotta ask!
Taraji:Well, maybe after the wedding but not before that and in serious!
Terrence:Come on!
Taraji:Stop it, we at a hospital and I had a baby few hours ago,and I'm not looking for baby number three anytime soon, after the wedding!
Terrence:Okay,

This is very short and I'm not feeling this chapter so in just gonna skip a few months and do the wedding