Thirty-one

Yoongi

I was afraid to ask Ellen if she was ok. I knew it was better to let her deal with her father's death on her own for at least the duration of the ride so I sat quietly holding her hand.

We finally arrived to the very familiar place where we brought most men to get information, the only difference is that it was early in the morning.

"What is this place again?" Ellen asked as she looked around at the isolated building.

"It's one of our many warehousesㅡ" Hoseok answered proudly as he held the door open for us.

"Yeah but this is our favoriteㅡ mainly where we get most work done" Namjoon added.

I felt Ellen grip my hand tighter as we made our way to the heavy metal door leading to the back room.
We walked in and instantly got goosebumps at the cool temperature.

"Bring him inㅡ" Namjoon ordered after low-key glancing at me for permission.

We stood by the wall as Taehyung and Jimin dragged in the bearly conscious man tying him up on the chair.

Ellen glanced at me giving me a confused look but I quickly turned away to focus on the man who was crying.

"He's been shot in both legs; he lost a lot of bloodㅡI'd say about a couple hours left for him to bleed to death" Namjoon said as we stood around the man.

"Okayㅡ now there's two ways this could go"
I let go of Ellen's hand and walked in front of the man lifting his face by the chin.

"You can easily tell us everything we want to know or we'll have to make youㅡeither way you'll end up dead"

The man weakly nodded and I let his head fall back down.

"So do you mind explaining to us what the fuck just happened to Jihoon?" I crossed my arms and stood in front of the chair.

"I don't know I was just his driver" he mumbled.

I repeated the question only to receive the same answerㅡI quickly lost my temper and grabbed his face before pushing him back.

"I don't want fucking games!"

I heard him whimper in pain as Taehyung lifted him up. I rubbed my temples in frustration and signaled Namjoon to take over.

I stood back and stared with an emotionless face at Namjoon beating the man.

Hit after hit; I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to Ellen who was on the verge of breaking down.

Jin instantly walked up to her side and held her turning away from the scene as well.

"Stop! Please... stop!"
All of the guys turned quickly to Ellen who was panicking.

I walked up to her and lifted her face to look at me, her eyes were welled up with tears.

"You need to be strong" I said in a serious tone.
She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Eunho...." we heard the man mumble.

We all quickly turned to him waiting for him to continue.

"Eunho got in an argument with the boss it was about youㅡ" he nudged his head to Ellen

"It got heated pretty quickly and when the boss stormed out of the office Eunho shot himㅡthen his men started shooting at all of usㅡ it was chaos in just a blink of an eye..." he coughed out.

I turned to glance at Ellen who now had a cold expression in her face she slowly walked up to him,  grabbed his chin and observed his bloody face.

We all stood quietly watching her every move.

"No," she began "you're one of Eunho's..." she slapped him across the face making all of us flinch at the sudden attack.

"You liar... you all knew what he was planningㅡ what does he want with me?" she raised her voice.

I walked up to her and carefully pulled her back allowing Taehyung and Namjoon to take their place again.

"He wanted to take over the business, kill all of you and take Ellen" he said in between breaths.
I felt my blood boil and I knew I had to step out to fight the urge of killing him right there on the spot.
I swung open the door and walked out pulling Ellen behind me and the rest following behind.

"Take care of him make sure nobody finds him clean any of that mess that can be traced back to us," I ordered one of my men who stood by the door.

"What now hyung?" Jimin paced back and forth around the small room where the seven of us stood including Ellen.

"We need to hunt down Eunho and his menㅡ" started Hoseok "ㅡwe need to keep track of their every move since they don't have Jihoon to boss them around anymore they'll start acting reckless."

"He's probably getting gangs around the city to work for him nowㅡ" added Namjoon as he rubbed his chin "We might need to recruit new people."

I shook my head "ㅡit's not going to be easy to get trustworthy men... people that we can depend on."

"I can start checking out some gangs I distribute too they've been selling for us for a while now," Jungkook stood up.

"Alright talk to them, check them out first and then send them to me." I finished.

We walked out of the warehouse when I got a text from one of my men in charge of the westside house.

"Boss we just spotted Jihoon's men leaving the city."
Ellen shot her head up and looked at me surprised she was probably able to make out the words due to the loud volume.

"It's probably Eunho," Ellen mouthed to me as I listened to the details of the sighting.

I hung up and called out for everyone's attention,
"Let's recruit as much people as we can and take care of new shipments coming in including the weapons being delivered."

I said before we split off into different SUVs "we need to keep business going while we wait for those assholes to come back."