(Kissing you)

“April, I’m surprised” I heard Bryan say making me break out of my thoughts

“What?” I said to him.

He smiled and kissed the palm of my hand that he was holding.

“Look at you, so innocent. What made your pretty little mind think so hard?” He asked.

I sighed and sat up straight against Bryan’s back. It’s a Saturday and I’m at his house as we are both trying to catch up some time.

“It’s just, I’m scared that you might get angry” I told him truthfully.

How can I just blurt it out to him about what I was thinking? He’ll probably get really furious and not even talk to me after that.

“You know you can tell me anything, right? And I promise I won’t get angry” He said looking me straight in the eye.

“Promise?” I asked.

  He gave me a small smile and nodded his head. “Pinkie promise me” I held my pinkie out, he wrapped his pinkie around mine as well and then enclosed his hand on mine, nudging me further towards his chest.

“Now tell me diamond”

“I want to know how you know you um….exactly turned into a vampire and everything” Once Bryan took in my words he suddenly went really quiet which made me quiet nervous. “ I’m sorry I knew I shouldn’t have asked you, I’m an idiot I know it’s just I like to make people say what’s on their minds or you know stuff like that” I rambled out.

Bryan gave me a small smile which slowed down the killer speed of my heart rate.

“I promise that I’ll tell you everything one day…when it’s the right time. The topic is very touchy so I just don’t like to talk about it randomly. Obviously I’m comfortable telling you anything about me but it’s just this topic nothing else” I nodded my head gently to what he said.

I knew I shouldn’t have brought it up, stupid April. Then I remembered what he called me earlier on.

“By the way, why did you call me diamond?” I asked curiously.

His pearly whites showed as he smiled from ear to ear.

“Well your birth stone is diamond and you’re my little star” He said flicking my noise making me giggle.

I don’t like when I giggle but Bryan finds it very cute.

“You’re so cheesy but really romantic at the same time. You can be my Jack and I can be your Rose” I told him.

He raised his eyebrows in response.

“Why not Romeo and Juliet? They have a better ending of a love story all that happens for Jack and Rose is, she ends up saying ‘I’ll never let you go Jack’ and then she lets him go. That’s just bullshit” He said.

I lightly punched him in the chest; no one says anything about Leonardo Dicapro’s movies.

“You better watch your mouth mister” I told him.

He sat up straight with me on his lap and stared at my face.

“Oh yeah, what are you going to do then?” He asked seriously.

“I’ll….um….I’ll….wash your dirty little mouth with some soap” I said with a huff.

He smirked and suddenly I found myself on my back on the couch with Bryan on top of me but not putting any weight down.

“I’ll show you how dirty my mouth is” His lips attached to mine, as I quickly responded back.

I could never get tired of his kisses because they were just filled with heat and passion. My arms came up around his neck, as I ran my fingers through the back of his smooth hair. He kissed me harder, as one of his own hands took a fist of my hair gently into his palms. His mouth was fierce and soft on mine, his fingers digging into my hip. Our lips left contact as I breathed heavily while out foreheads touched as we stared into one another’s eyes.