Chapter 38 Date or not?

Rougue POV

"Maybe the principal of Fairy Academy will announce it to other academy'' ''Yeah maybe, we should go back now to our academy to tell to our principal'' '' Hm.. -nodded-'' while we're walking to the outside of school, we saw Lucy...she-she's with some other boys...it's a bit irritating to see it...but i'll try to call her "Lucy..'' did she...hear that? "Oh? Rogue and Sting! Konnichiwa! What you doing here?'' "Yo'' ''It's nice to see you two'' ''We're just here cause the principal call us to come'' ''Lucy...can I ask you something?'' "Huh?..hmm, sure :)'' ''Umm..just the two of us talk of it?'' "That's not allowed, just talk to her some other time or just say it right now'' ''And i want to be now and just the two of us'' ''Sorry it's not allowed, did you hear it?'' "Ah don't get fighting or something, i'm ok with it just talking the two of us causd maybe it's a privat or a secret'' ''Thank you Lucy...let's talk there -pointed to the corner of academy-'' "Ok, just wait here guys''

"So...what you want to talk about, Rogue?'' "Umm...it's about the other day that I saw you with someone st the cafe'' ''Eh you were there? I didn't saw you'' ''...cause you were busy talking to him and by the way, who is that guy that you've been with?'' "He's my childhood friend and we just saw each other again'' ''Why, is he out of town somewhere?'' "No...it's just that he's been gone somewhere by himself at the forest'' ''Why at the forest?'' "That's his favorite place'' "Ooh ok...um Lucy..does that count as a date...to you two?'' "Eh?! A date?! Σ(///□///) i-it's not a date you know..i-it's just a friendly date he said'' ''Ooh...then..can I have a friendly date with you?..'' ''E-eh!? I i don't know (๑////๑)'' ''Let's just say that when we win...cause we have a dance battle, let's just bet your answer to that. If your school lose, we will go to a friendly date but if your school win, then that's a no'' ''Eh uh ummm....sure, it's a deal!'' "Rogue! Hurry up!'' "Ah hmm..we're going now, see ya'' ''B-bye bye....''

--Thanks for reading it guys and i'm gonna make a christmas edition xD--