Where was Fuska?

(I actually figured out what happened after I wrote this part, but it is such a huge spoiler so I don't wanna ruin the story. I will share it with you later in the book, I promise.)

Ok you know Fuska went missing after the hit. There are couple of pieces missing I am sorry. I gathered as much information as I can but sometimes there are still missing parts. After all, it is so much in the past. And not everything was recorded. So I did my best to explain some parts myself. Anyway ... Fuska...

Gleb and saey was on TV. Don't ask why because they were so famous back then they were everywhere. Sometimes they attended a talk show , sometimes they were on the news, interviews, conferences and of course Q&A s . Oh god there was a lot of Q&A s. There were so many of them So I couldn't include all of them in my book. Instead I picked out the most important of them . The next part is going to be about frequently asked questions.

Ok So remember that short phone call. 5 minutes passed and the Studio phone rang again.

Gleb

"Hello?"

"They are gone."

"Fuska!"

"They just left, I don't know what happened."

"Are you ok? Where are you?"

"I am alive. I need you to come and get me. "

"Who is they? What did they do to you?" He sounded genuinely upset.

"I don't know. Listen I haven't eaten anything in 3 days and I am tied to a chair. Can you come and get me?"

"Of course. Where are you?" He said nervously.

"That's kinda the problem. I don't know where I am. In some building."

"OK, OK, we are gonna find you. How did you find the phone."

"I don't know. When I first wake up, there was a phone and a phone number in front of me. So I called. Then the guy came and hung up. But now they left. So I called again. "

"They wanted you to call me."

He closed the microphone with his one hand and whispered to the anchorman

"How do they know I was gonna be here?"

"I don't know" replied anchorman

"Can you track it?"

"Well.. We can try.."

Anyway.. They located Fuska and went to get her with a lot of police, I mean a lot.Because this was obviously a trap. They just left her there, they gave her the number, they knew we were coming. So they must be prepared. We all knew something was up, So we planned every contingency and then we went to save her.

The weird part was Fuska was in a some regular building and she was sitting in an empty apartment. There was no trap, nobody, no nothing. They were just .. Gone... Vanished..

I am sorry, I am, of course I would want to make this chapter a great one, like a rescue operation for Fuska or something... Some thrilling story about how we saved her but this is what happened. And I told it very bluntly because I wanted you to be disappointed because quite frankly that's exactly how we felt.

We all expected something better but I guess this was just a regular kidnapping. Maybe they were going to ask money or something, but they couldn't pull it off, they were scared and just run away.

That is one of the theories. Weird part is we never found out. In Q&A chapter I put couple of questions about what happened to Fuska in those days but there is not a satisfying answer there. I guess this is always gonna be a great mystery.