第11章:クソ川!

CHAPTER 11 : Kusokawa!

Kanzaki nodded. 'Good, everyone's here.'

Bokuto raised his hand. 'Sorano's not though.'

'She's already in Osaka, we'll join her there.' Kanzaki replied.

'Her model's there?' Iwaizumi frowned. 'What a coincidence.'

'The resort I booked was recently opened so I guess they need someone to promote it.' Kanzaki replied.

With that, they all departed for Osaka.

'Cameras!'

'Ready!'

'Lights!'

'Ready!'

'Action!'

I'm stuck again... the black-haired lad thought as he stared at the scene in front of him. Why am I dragged again...?

'Cut!' Nakamura, a man in his thirties with messy locks, spoke up and went to the blonde model that was laughing. Kageyama sighed and shifted his weight to his left foot, tilting his head slightly. The sun was high up and he was sweating a lot.

The shelter shielded him from the direct hit of the sunlight but the heat around him was overwhelming. He had no idea how he was lured to Osaka. After half an hour, the filming was finally over and Kise Ryouta, the blonde model ran to Sorano, his manager.

She was right behind Kageyama along with Oikawa so Kageyama turned around to look. Kise was grinning at her and Sorano handed Kise his phone. Kise thanked her.

'One shot with me please, Sora-cchi?' Kise said.

'Have I ever agreed to it? No and never will.' Sorano rejected him.

Kise pouted. 'I won't post it to my Instagram.'

Sorano sighed and shook her head, trying to get away but Oikawa pulled her hand. 'Come on, Sorano-chan. One shot!' Oikawa smiled and by then Kageyama knew Sorano would agree.

She did but she had her eyes on Kageyama as well. 'Kageyama-kun!' Kise exclaimed; they were introduced to each other 3 hours before. 'You're in as well!'

Kageyama walked to them and looked at the camera. Sorano was in between him and Oikawa while Kise was in front, holding up his phone. He raised his hand and made a V-sign. Oikawa did the same, winking. Sorano and Kageyama merely smiled.

CLICK!

Kise giggled and showed the picture to the three. 'It came out well!' he said.

'Yeah and if you post it anywhere, I'll ship you to the North Pole.' Sorano warned and Kise saluted her.

Oikawa glanced at his wristwatch. 'Their flight is in another 2 hours, so we still have 3 hours or so until they arrive. Shall we grab something to eat?' he suggested.

'Nice idea!' Kise agreed. 'Where are we going, then?'

Oikawa shrugged.

'Let's just eat at the resort—or we could go join Nakamura-san and the others.' Sorano said.

'We're in Osaka, let's go out!' Kise and Oikawa chorused. Sorano clicked her tongue and looked away, pouting.

'Um,' Kageyama raised his hand. 'I do know a nice restaurant we can settle in.'