Chapter 7: Yes, I Can Ride A Motorcycle*

"What is the idea?" Mason asked curiously.

"Well I thinking of having an action shot where you two are actually riding the motorcycle, but I don't know if you guys can ride one," Greg said and I saw Alex snicker. She knows that I can prove them wrong.

"Oh I can," I said and both Greg and Mason turned their heads to me.

"You can ride a motorcycle?" Greg asked and I nodded.

"Why don't you show us?" Mason asked smiling and I nodded.

"Drive around the track while we try to get some action shots alright?" Greg asked and I nodded. I revved my engine before driving around the track.  As I turned the first corner, I saw everyone's faces stunned and in awe, especially Greg's. I guess they didn't expect me to know how to ride a motorcycle or a girl for that matter. I reached back to where Greg and everyone else were and I saw that they were still in awe. 

"Wow, you are a great biker," Mason said and I laughed.

"Thanks Mason," I said.

"Well the shots look great Max," Greg said and I nodded. 

"Thank you Greg," I smirked and tried to say it politely, but I knew that I had failed miserably. The next pose was where I was sitting behind Mason on his motorcycle with my arms around his waist. The fan was aimed towards my hair so it would look it was flying against the wind. After many hours of clothing changes, prop changes, and lots of pictures, I was sent back to the tent to change.

"I saw the pictures Max, you really are a natural," Hailey gushed and I blushed.

"Thanks Hailey, it was actually pretty fun," I said.

"It's fun when you aren't too serious about it, some models are so stressed out about it that it's no longer natural," Hailey said and I nodded.

"Yeah that makes sense," I said.

"Well, hope I can see you another time," Hailey said, "Maybe soon because Greg might want you back as an actual model."

"I doubt that Hailey, bye," I said leaving the tent with Alex on my side.

"You did really god Max," Alex said and I nodded.

"Hopefully it turns out good," I said before Mason approached us. Alex walked away giving me two thumbs up. I rolled my eyes at her.

"You did great out there, Max," Mason said.

"Its my first time modeling," I said.

"Well you did awesome for your first time," Mason said and I blushed.

"Thanks, you are a great model Mason," I said.

"Thanks Max, so I will see you around alright?" Mason asked.

"Probably not, you will most likely be behind bodyguards," I said jokingly.

"Yeah," Mason said laughing, "Well if I see you I will definitely say hi. I can't forget a girl like you."

"Thanks, bye Mason," I said. Mason walked back to his manager and Alex walked back to me.

"Mason is hot," Alex said and I laughed.

"You have a boyfriend in California Alex," I said and Alex frowned at me.

"Ken? He hasn't been talking to me lately," Alex whispered sadly.

"I am sorry Alex," I said sympathetically and she nodded.

"It's alright Max, I have a feeling that he is going to break up with me," Alex mumbled.