Chapter 1

We promised each other, it's been three years now. Right now, Hope and I were waiting in line at the Perth airport on our way to South Korea. Why? why is it so important that two girls are going to South Korea, and we aren't talking about the other 200 people going along. (Well it's not important) but anyways, back in high school we both promised each other that when I turned old enough to travel alone overseas, I would put in my application to audition for Big Hit Entertainment. It took Hope a good year of convincing me to put in the application, I guess I was just really scared, insecure and had a massive fear of the rejection of a foreign girl auditioning in South Korea. BUT HEY! look at this, it just took a little bit of confidence and I'm up to my second round of auditions! Holy shit.

"Oh my gosh, I really should start eating slower," I rubbed my bloated belly.

"You reckon? You didn't even make it into the noodles before you started scoffing down the sushi! I know you're very nervous but you shouldn't be, we haven't even gotten into the country yet!" We both dragged our suitcases further down the line.

"Why are there so many people at like 1 am in the morning! Oh my gosh it just makes it all worse!" I jumped a little and rubbed my icy hands together. Each second, each minute, each tiny little moment was making me so nervous. My bloated stomach felt even worst from the nerves, my palms were sweaty and I felt like constantly peeing and puking all the 20 plates of sushi (yes I eat... A LOT). I just didn't know whether it was me coming down with a fever or all the nerves building up wanting to explode when I meet the head manger.

***

"Okay, okay, breath Ellie, listen to my voice and please for heavens sake do not pass out on me! because you know you will be dragging yourself to Korea!," Hope flicked her golden brown hair behind her face and helped me up off the floor.

"Oh thanks Hope you're such an amazing friend! And can I ask... why the heck are you wearing pink skinny jeans on a plane!,"

"Excuse me, my pink skinny jeans never ever did anything to hurt you! At least I'm not wearing tracksuit pants like a hobbo, and on top of that you wore to bed! EW ELLIE!,"

"Shut up I'm comfortable!" I rolled my eyes at the bright faced girl.

The line was getting shorter and shorter, and then in no time we were sitting on a plane to Incheon airport. I was actually going to be sick.

***

Well, we made it there in one piece, I guess... besides Hope who got stopped at the customs because apparently her Bts light stick could be used as a weapon and is not allowed to be brought through. Isn't Bts popular worldwide? Has someone gotten hit with a Bts stick? That is the stupidest thing I have every heard in my life, but I couldn't stop pissing myself laughing when she came out with broken heart.

"Ugh so rude! I didn't even understand what they were trying to say, I was to busy collecting my tears," She sighs and begins to fake cry again.

"Anyways, Big hit have organised for us to be picked up from the airport by one of the colleagues in the company, but I'm a little worried they won't actually show-" I looked at a man holding up a massive poster saying "WELCOME! ANNYEONGHASEYO ELLIE!". Cliché. Although I was getting a little excited now that we are slowly making our way to where we need to go.

"Hi... Um Annyeonghaseyo I am Ellie!" he looked me up and down which made me cross my arms and turn bright red.

"WOW! Annyeonghaseyo! So beautiful Ellie! I am your guide and manager Park Hyungseok! Not your official manger right now, or any manger at the moment, and since you haven't passed the second audition, i will just be your guide around the company and be watching over y-,"