Chapter 46~ Astoria

(Draco)

The girls practically ran out of the room leaving Blaise and I in a bit of a daze.

He finally took a good look to me, squinting a bit then shock spread across his face and he snapped his fingers, "You shagged Mione!"

"What?" I began.

"That's what the girls were going on about! She had the glow! You... you have the relaxed look."

"The look?"

"You came in with a laid back smile! You never smile unless you are really happy, or you have to because it looks good!" He continued yelling.

"Shh!"

I watched him take a deep breath, then cast a silencing charm around the room.

"You shagged Hermione Granger! Do you know know how many people want to be in your place? Aside from the weasel there is Victor fucking Krum! You got to shag someone that Victor can never even touch anymore!!"

"Blaise, Victor is currently in hiding no shit he can't touch her." I said flatly.

"But still!! You have no idea how badly people wanted to shag her senseless back in school!" He said practically jumping.

"So what?" I asked.

"So! Think if she was you know to get." He motioned. "You'd be the father! Think of how the world would react."

"She's not going to get pregnant." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Did ether of you use charms so you wouldn't?"

My chest tightened. "Oh fuck."

"You idiot!" Blaise screamed at me.

"I know I know." I mumbled holding a hand to my head.

"I can't believe you would be that stupid."

"Why is he so stupid?"

Blaise and I turned to see Astoria in the door way, wand in hand.

~~~~
(Hermione)

"I can't believe he is so stupid. " Pansy sighed.

"Wait so you didn't use a contraception spell?"

"Oh damn." Ginny mumbled. "And we can't use a pregnancy charm till later on."

"I.. I might be pregnant?" I mumbled.

"That's the big danger with unprotected sex." Pansy said while shrugging.

"Okay I think we should change the topic." Ginny began.

"Why you going to make yourself hot again?" Pansy teased.

"How about we go see what the guys are doing." I piped up.

The two turned to me, looked surprised, and stood up with myself in pursuit.

As we walked down the stairs voices seemed nervous, but I am not sure why.