Chapter 17 <3

I'm dedidcating this to @beckytwihard because she voted on so much of my story and fanned me :) Thank you so much :D

________________________________

Recap:

When we were done he rolled over beside me and pulled me in to his chest, our sweaty bodies pressed together. I have never felt happier in my life even with the shitty things that were going on in my fucked up life, Tate made me feel happy and giddy.

"I better go, my parents are probably-" A beep cut him off. I looked over to see his phone lighting up, he reached over and grabbed his phone. I peeked at the message as he read it. It was Mattie.

'Dude your good stay with Zoe, I got you covered, I told mom that you had to go to a friends house so you wouldn't be staying home tonight. They were probably glad that they didn't have to see your ugly face. Anyway Zoe's parent's think Zoe has period pains that's why she went to bed early. I know she has some pains alright but not in her stomach, If you have anything to do with it ;) See your horrible face in school! x'

I felt Tate's chest rumble under my head, I giggled to. He was such a weird creature, period pains that's the best he could do. "You give each other x's?" I looked up at Tate trying to stifle a laugh. He shrugged, "Brotherly love." I burst out laughing, that is the most stupid excuse I have ever heard! Tate soon joined in.

We talked for a while after until the house was in complete silence meaning everyone is gone to sleep. I drifted over while our hands were interlaced and our sweaty bodies glued to each other, I fell asleep with a smile on my face and I felt safe in the arms of someone I think I'm starting to fall in love with it.....

_______________________________

Chapter 17: 

There was a loud bang right in front of me which caused me to bolt upright. 

 I sat up looking around suspiciously. Shit! I fell asleep, God damn Tate, keeping me up all night, all last nights events replayed in my head.

I started to blush, but then my eyes fell on Mr Walsh staring down at me, annoyance clear on his features. His bright blue eyes just staring at me. He was seriously hot, I sighed to myself, he just had to be a teacher!

I mentally shook my head, what am I talking about, I have Tate! Snap out of it, Zoe. 

"I'm sorry Miss Ward, am I boring you?" Amusement flicked in his eyes.

"N-No." I stuttered, don't judge me, you try having a whole class of teenagers staring at you, and a hot teacher in your face.

"Good, then, you won't mind sitting through detention with me?" He asked as he turned his back on me.

I groaned. This is great just great, I have detention on a Monday! I was suppose to go over to Ayla's house with Alissa! I looked over at Alissa and she gave me a sympathetic look.

I caught Tate smirking at me from the corner of my eye and I glared at him.

"Busy night last night?" He whispered, trying to hold in a smirk.

I felt the blush come back on my face. He just smirked and winked at me.

The minute the bell rang, I jumped out of my seat and bolted for he door. Just as I was nearly out I heard Mr Walsh calling me back. I groaned internally. I turned around a plastered a fake smile on my face. "Yes?"

"Bad night sleep?"

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, If only he knew. "You could say that."